You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Update 0.6.3 General Feedback

29 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

A new update has descended upon us! Post your thoughts about the new changes and content here.

If you want to leave feedback for specific topics, please drop them in the links below:

New CV Controls

Balance & Visibility Changes

Improved UI

If you find any bugs in the new update, please make sure you report it in the Bug Reports section and make sure you follow the bug reporting format to ensure all the details are sufficiently provided for the devs to work with.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Spotter already confirmed the bug with regards submarine in division. (http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?showtopic=23824)

Someone reported a bug via Facebook:

He only place flags & signals to the submarine then the game froze. The workaround is killing the client via task manager.

Edited by Mingfang47

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Port interface - clicking on ships, buttons etc - nothing happens!  Very buggy now :(

Occurs to me to.

After i exit a battle when i died

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,438 battles

after update 0.6.3.2, after an early exit from battle, there's seems to be problem of choosing ships in port, can't choose other ships, can't make 'em primary ship, cant go to settings and can't view battle report list, can't go to container screen

and i battle a lot of keys doesn't work such as tab, 

after a restart they seems to be working again

It's not fun to restart after every battle

Edited by blacknoheart

17 posts
4,104 battles

Experiencing the same issues as described above.

After returning from battles I can select only a seemingly random few ships to enter battle with. 

Also have gone into battle with my crosshair completely missing as well as the turret position indicators. Changing crosshair type made no difference.

Edit: In addition to this what I'm typing into the chat bar doesn't show as I'm typing it. Appears once I press enter.

A pretty poor patch all in all.

Edited by Vegetablemann

22 posts

0.6.3.2 is full of bugs. Losing the reticle during battles - no green circle, no reload indicator. It's all guesswork. Client integrity check passes and no mods are being run. Others report the same issue. Only a restart fixes it (and of course it will reappear after a few battles).

[AUSNZ]
33 posts
10,026 battles

All of the key issues (TAB, clicking on buttons etc) appears related to the alternate carrier mode from my testing.  Wish it was better tested before release.  Didn't have these issues on the PTS :(

Super Tester
2,725 posts

0.6.3.2 is full of bugs. Losing the reticle during battles - no green circle, no reload indicator. It's all guesswork. Client integrity check passes and no mods are being run. Others report the same issue. Only a restart fixes it (and of course it will reappear after a few battles).

I guess we need to roll back to 0.6.3.0.0 given all these bug reports after 0.6.3.0.2 implementation this morning.

319 posts
6,891 battles

Unable to Exit to Port once a match has finished. Have to either ESC/ Key or X to return.

Lag seems to be an issue, which leads to disconnection whilst in battle. Prior to 0.6.3.0.0 my ping would sit at 34ms and on occasions it would show Lag Indicator flashing. Now i sit at 34/50ms and game would lag, however no indicator warning - then disconnect.

Unable to mouse click Connect on main title screen.

Unable to add Signals to my Carrier - caused disconnect.

Needing to use Task Manager to close WoWS.

Edited by Kamanah

2,222 posts
13,737 battles

All of the key issues (TAB, clicking on buttons etc) appears related to the alternate carrier mode from my testing.  Wish it was better tested before release.  Didn't have these issues on the PTS :(

How do you come to the conclusion that it is related to the alternate carrier mode? What testing indicates that?

683 posts
7,367 battles

certain audio seemed not there anymore

"the warning siren when enemy capping base in standard battle"

"Confimed penetrations!" when dealing significant amount of damage to enemy ship in one salvo.

And I actually agree with Sharri, the alternate mouse control seemed to be bugged. I played well with no issue yesterday with the default setting. Today I decided to try out CV initially with "alternate mouse control", but was worried of the influence on surface ships, thus took one match with tirpitz. In the match no issue at all (and I couldn't find any difference between default and alternate mouse control on surface ship, did I miss something?) but when wanna exit to port, the button "exit to port" in the result screen is non responsive, the "apply" button in "control setting" also not responsive, I had to exit the game (luckily "ESC" button still ok), restart the game, and change back to default mouse control (untick "alternate mouse control") 

Edit: nope it's not related to alternate mouse control. Still unable to click "exit to port" button from post match result screen.

Edited by Darkworld_2015

21 posts
4,877 battles

I'm unable to exit afier battle post, I've already tried to use ESC or click close and "back to port", nothing happened. Also, I can't use TAB to see team score panel

[AUSNZ]
59 posts
11,692 battles

Yes same here totally BUGGY AS HELL.  I cant select ships in port (this is after your sub fix update), and of battle just hangs for ages then finally goes back to port... you totally #@($#* the game up this patch.  I'm a premium member and i feel now i'm wasting my days as I cant play the damn game!  not happy at all WG.  Surely you test this stuff! 

326 posts
10,550 battles

After the update somehow. I found out too much bug in the game.

1/  Main gun didn't show her rotating position at compass element.

EHGv3YXh.jpg

2/ The main gun & torps didn't show reload indicator timer (cooldown). 

7XsV1p3h.jpg

3/ Switching main and torps somehow causing freeze in the game. (Really need fix this one A.S.A.P. Its really annoying).

4/ TAB bar didn't show out the game statistic score board.

5/ After switching between gun & torps somehow, the aim (circle crosschair) disappear.

6/ After the battle, when entering port sometimes I can't select or switch to the other ships.

7/ Smoke indicator in the game didn't appear even after enable.

-Take note, I already reinstall, update & remove all mod in the game. The problem still there. -

TQ

Edited by ArchKongou

[HMAS]
78 posts
5,412 battles

To address a high priority issue a hotfix will be released on 31/03/2017 at 16:00 UTC. The server will not be available for 60 minutes for the patch release.

22 posts

This is the single most buggy game release I have ever seen. It's supposed to be a maintenance release but so many critical elements have been broken as to render the game unplayable. I need to exit and restart after every battle. It seems major changes were made and zero QA was done on the release. This is so bad that it should be a firing offence for whoever was responsible for the QA/release. Amateurish doesn't even begin to describe the depths of the incompetence. 

[CL]
20 posts
12,541 battles

All the bug and glitch mentioned above happened to most of the players, and no one from WG got the balls to explain it in simple term, pls buck up or [content removed]!

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade