Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amade

Update 0.6.3 Improved UI Feedback

8 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

At last, smoke lifetime timer is now in the game! Various other UI improvements made it into the game too. Drop your thoughts on them in this thread.

[SH0T]
4 posts
7,976 battles

My guns my torp were lock on stern but they didnt rotate. I try Ctrl X; Shift X , nothing work

17630090_1331641213586559_72981665000279

It happened because you probably pressed RMB for a long time to get into free look....

Happens to me a lot too

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles

It happened because you probably pressed RMB for a long time to get into free look....

Happens to me a lot too

may be I did

:angry: what the hell WG s doing? :angry:

12 posts
7,971 battles

The only way I seem to get any stability in the UI is to exit and restart the client at the end of each game.  If I don't do that and I exit a game back to port cannot select other ships.

[AUSNZ]
59 posts
11,698 battles

The only way I seem to get any stability in the UI is to exit and restart the client at the end of each game.  If I don't do that and I exit a game back to port cannot select other ships.

Thats what i've been doing but i've had enough now this is no way to play the game.  i'm very disappointed in this patch. I've been ranting a bit today but with good reason i feel.  I just really hope WG fix this all up again.  I still cant work out how this all passed testing.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles

The smokescreen timer was a good addition, but maybe make it enabled as default next time? 

I was confused why I didn't see the timer in my first DD game after the update and only then I realized I had to enable them first in the game options.

And also, please put some help text when hovering at the "Alternative mouse control" option/tick box. Some players (especially those who never read patch notes) may not understand what is it for. :hiding:

Sign in to follow this