You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

can they GIVE US CLAN BATTLES ALREADY

13 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

i am gettinhg sick and tiered of having to do diffrent roles that others can not i want the days of where people helped each other and actually played the objective but  now all i get is more stupid then i can handle im getting so god dam pissed i almost threw my keyboard at the wall. i liked it when team battles were a thing u could actually coordinate with ur team mates and most of the time they would listen  it was fun but IT BEENS 2 FLIPPING YEARS WERE IS IT why has it not been implemented back in for condom sake 

i have almost gone balled cause of the amount of raging educing moments i have had  where team mates will lemming train all to one objective dds will smoke them selves (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE TEAMAMTES ALL BEHIND THEM) and at this point i dont think i can take much more  and then to top it all off the amount of times i finnaly get into a brawl with a bb in my groser kurfuast i will bow in AND GET CITADELED WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then when i try to do the same to a cruiser at 5km broadside on crusier i get OVERPEN i am losing my tiny mind over how stupid sometimes this game can be and the fact in real life i have been searching for work for now 4 years AND ITS GIVING ME JACK ALL AS WELL 

in conclusion i am not coming back till i see in the next patch TEAM/CLAN BATTLES IN THE GAME AGAIN

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

They already clan wars

Go to discord or TS and press battle same tier each other

LOLOLOLOLOL

Yep we do this all the time to get in the battle as each other, but i wish they would get off their arse and give us some form of Clan Battles/Activities It's a game mode that my clan is really hanging out for :red_button:

109 posts
5,101 battles

or you could install Training Room and play 12 v 12 with clan mates

in conclusion i am not coming back till i see in the next patch TEAM/CLAN BATTLES IN THE GAME AGAIN

iirc you wanted to rage quit a few months a go, but you're still here so i bet this time there won't be any difference

Edited by RepublicTrooper

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

can they GIVE US CLAN BATTLES ALREADY

No

when will u reaally leave?

Edited by XP_On

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

can you LEARN TO USE PUNCTUATION MARKS ALREADY???

These don't count?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:trollface:

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

What about some kind of Fight Night style battles that having been held on NA and EU servers for some time ago?? 7v7 (1 self-tking CV spectator for each side does not count) training room fight between clan representative, some doubloons for winner. Would be cool if is is there for ASIA server.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

What about some kind of Fight Night style battles that having been held on NA and EU servers for some time ago?? 7v7 (1 self-tking CV spectator for each side does not count) training room fight between clan representative, some doubloons for winner. Would be cool if is is there for ASIA server.

there are, there have been sevral turnys hosted by WOWS TW

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

i am gettinhg sick and tiered of having to do diffrent roles that others can not i want the days of where people helped each other and actually played the objective but  now all i get is more stupid then i can handle im getting so god dam pissed i almost threw my keyboard at the wall. i liked it when team battles were a thing u could actually coordinate with ur team mates and most of the time they would listen  it was fun but IT BEENS 2 FLIPPING YEARS WERE IS IT why has it not been implemented back in for condom sake 

i have almost gone balled cause of the amount of raging educing moments i have had  where team mates will lemming train all to one objective dds will smoke them selves (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE TEAMAMTES ALL BEHIND THEM) and at this point i dont think i can take much more  and then to top it all off the amount of times i finnaly get into a brawl with a bb in my groser kurfuast i will bow in AND GET CITADELED WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then when i try to do the same to a cruiser at 5km broadside on crusier i get OVERPEN i am losing my tiny mind over how stupid sometimes this game can be and the fact in real life i have been searching for work for now 4 years AND ITS GIVING ME JACK ALL AS WELL 

bye

from what i saw how you played you dont belong in CB anyways