You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

what maps would u want removed from the game

43 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

some maps i just hate so much in how there made as well as play here are the maps i want gone at some point 

land of fire/tears of the dearest/ice islands/shatter/sea of fortune/loop/strait/

maps i love playing on for how they work

mountain range/trap/hotspot/haven/neighbours/estuary/north/bigrace/trident

and at this point it get really bad when u get to tier 10 cause of the match making being a little broken and some of these maps being a bit stupid in design tell me what u would want removed or be more used

381 posts
9,957 battles

-Maps that I hate:

Tears of the desert (not dearest :D): bad island placement leading to camping meta in Epicenter and Domination.

Okinawa: too open and the A trap that lures potatoes to seek for treasures there. But I seem to have a very high win rate on that map regardless of how bad I play.

Mountain Range: too open. The C cap is an exciting place to fight but doesn't have too much strategic value.

North: always hate the long + high mountain at the middle that punish attackers very heavily.

Two Brothers + Strait + Hotspot + Solomon Islands: cuz I hate maps that encourage/force people to split up to extremities.

-Maps that I like:

Trident + New Dawn: these maps are so fun to play for all classes and in every mode. Great distribution of islands that makes both attacking + defending viable and you can make a recover fairly easily if you know what to do. I'm so sad that I can't play t9/10 on those maps.

1,493 posts

Ocean, & Estuary

& Okinawa, to discourage all the stupid lemmings (or brain dead sheep) from going to A all the time to hide. :izmena:

Ordrazz

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

To be honest, id like no maps removed. I dislike strait but thats more to my place style than the map.

The maps force us to adapt or a team to adapt to it and if people lemming/fail they have a bit to learn.

Id honestly love to see hot spot return as ambush and have 4 different spawn locations all over the map, not just N/S orientation for those that remember that mode!

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles

Remove maps ah....

All the maps with islands.

Keep Ocean Map simply because bad players cannot camp on Ocean Map

make Shimakaze great again

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

- Neighbors

- Trident

- All high tier maps I occasionally visit with my tier VI/VII ships

I think the only okayish tier VIII+ map is Hotspot, all the other ones are trash.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

Just remove the epicenter mode

not that I don't want campingcenter to be remove, I do but, I think standard battle are more boring than campingcenter and should be make something else

besides, that will only leave domination mode the real fun and tense game mode left

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Remove maps ah....

yeah.. so i can drop my torp without island to evade

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

Remove maps ah....

Some campers don't need islands to camp. The blue lines was remade to cripple engine speed for a reason :trollface:

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

#BringBackOldIslandsOfIce

2 things on that:

1: Since they continually change it,I expect in another 12 months or so for it to end up what is was originally since there will be no other way that hasn't been done already!

2: If they want a bunch of new maps,just release ALL versions they have done! Gotta be 5 or 6 changes so far?!

:D

211 posts
9,931 battles

Ocean... why is it still even in the rotation?

Ice Islands, not removed but it needs to be adjusted. 

Okinawa also needs adjusting A cap is ok (despite not having a gap from A to B) but the rest is just ocean 2.0.

See the trend here WG? add cover to center caps not the outer ones...