Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

So much for seal clubbing

15 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

Who said CV cant carry and uncompetitive ? :trollface::trollface::trollface:

But seriously , waiting for a tier 9 cv is like waiting for rain in Antartica , where are fellow CV fanatics ?31G2edm.pngWxMlBON.png

Edited by legionary2099

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,776 battles

When you get tier 9 spotter will important :trollface:

I want to break my record spotting damage but team don't shoot and less FT :D

307 posts
6,410 battles

seems to be a lot more CV's in the higher Tiers these days..... 7 games yesterday all had CV's in T9 games (mind you I'm always T7 or 8)  with 2 games have 4 CV's.

It is a nightmare if you are a DD, one game i was in .... Yo Yang DD in front of me got blown up with a bomb 2 mins into the game.  We where already a ship down.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

nice game. Im nearly at my CV in tier 7 for both lines, they are my slowest grind. But its great to see others doing really well in them!

Did you keep the replay?

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

nice game. Im nearly at my CV in tier 7 for both lines, they are my slowest grind. But its great to see others doing really well in them!

Did you keep the replay?

No , i was playing at a net cafe so i didnt have them.

Seriously , tier 7 Hiryu is a medium grind ( difficult if you meet too many Saipan ) while Ranger grind depends largely on if you are brave enough to use 013 or stick to the safe 202.

Ranger 013 can grind like 33% faster on average compare to a 202. DO NOT EVER USE 111 , it put yourself at too much of a disadvantage in operational coverage.

The trick here is to start using manual aim with precision ( meaning you set the aim 1-2 time and leave it at that and still score hits while focusing on using your FT), wasting too much time polishing for a perfect strike is the downfall of many CV player since if they are focusing on that , they will lose other things.

Considering targets carefully and prioritize attacking guys that are out of place , and prioritize to smash pushing enemy ( those closest to your team and your team have difficulty damaging them ( ie : bow tank BB , angling heavy cruiser or flanking dd )).

Do not be afraid to torp into smoke to chase out dd , CA hiding in them. You will nest your team huge advantage even if all of them miss , and try to torp them from their blindspot ( opposite where they aim their turret) , and force torp them to move to your team torps or gunfire or into terrain . You can intentionally miss torp to force BB and CA to expose their broadside and make them leave combat due to wrong facing.

783 posts
4,808 battles

T9 CV are still quite easy to get MM for. Doesn't really take too long, 1-2min? T10 CVs on the other hand.... :red_button:

CVs are love, CVs are life. :read_fish:

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

T9 CV are still quite easy to get MM for. Doesn't really take too long, 1-2min? T10 CVs on the other hand.... :red_button:

CVs are love, CVs are life. :read_fish:

I have to wait on average like 3 4 min to get one and it gets dull quickly.Sometimes its like meeting the same guy over and over again which is boring as hell. And also it loves to put half and half team together like ranked battle for cv tier 9 lol.

1,105 posts

this is just me or, FLOODING DAMAGE 75K LOOOOOL

when fire is only 27K....

btw, getting arsonist achievemnt is really annoying, i am  burning ship in the edge of the map (far from team) AND STILL GOT KS.... always fail to get arsonist.....

flooding are different, they are easy to deal damage and its weird why people keep flooding. may be they dont ralize it because the icon lol.

No , i was playing at a net cafe so i didnt have them.

You can intentionally miss torp to force BB and CA to expose their broadside and make them leave combat due to wrong facing.

just enable replay bro, and share the replay here :V

btw, flyng near the BB is nice tactic too! it make them turn and show broadside. but too bad! you will get minus credit for stomping enemy to fast....

783 posts
4,808 battles

I have to wait on average like 3 4 min to get one and it gets dull quickly.Sometimes its like meeting the same guy over and over again which is boring as hell. And also it loves to put half and half team together like ranked battle for cv tier 9 lol.

Fairly sure it depends on the time you play. I get T9 CV matches quite easily during population of 3-4k in the morning. Around 2-3 min. Way easier to get the moment pop grows, especially during peak hours. Also, if you don't want to get into an incomplete MM of a 7v7 or something, just don't queue for more than 3 min, also, the "Players in your Range" is an absolute truth for CVs so you can kind of know when a counterpart CV has been waiting in queue for 15min so know when to avoid.

1,105 posts

just don't queue for more than 3 min, also, the "Players in your Range" is an absolute truth for CVs so you can kind of know when a counterpart CV has been waiting in queue for 15min so know when to avoid.

The secret of MM?

now, i am understand why i keep that won/lose streak..... always battle on after match is..... ahahaha lose streak....

783 posts
4,808 battles

The secret of MM?

now, i am understand why i keep that won/lose streak..... always battle on after match is..... ahahaha lose streak....

that seriously has nothing to do with win or losses.

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,776 battles

Did you keep the replay?

Do eyes for team (less people will know how to spot)

If someone cap rekt them out of cap

Someone use repair, burn or flood them!(like he did 100k burn and flooding)

Cover your front line and push

307 posts
6,410 battles

While in some games CV's can have little factor on the game results, I would say  around 90% of games (No facts around this btw) with a CV will be decided by who is the better CV.... So basically I "feel" that when you start a game and Carrier is involved it is pretty much a coin toss for everyone else.... did you get the better CV player? So yes i do get annoyed at the start of a game, even more so when we have 4 CV's,  however the pressure is on the CV to perform as well.   Skill avoiding torps and bombs is a factor yes agreed, but i am basically a DD player and its not these that concern me ..... however Fighter planes do .... the winner between fighters in the AIR will decide if i have any chance to make any impact in the game or i spend all my time avoiding incoming fire, and i do not enjoy running around avoiding incoming fire as a plane follows me around the map, I don't think any DD does.   I do understand people wanting to play CV's as they want to be the most important player.... i have played CV's but i find the interface not that enjoyable.    If CV's become more popular, which i believe is the case btw .... i guess i will just go for AA type ships and everyone will most likely follow suit.

I would like to see a NERF of the amount of time they could stay in the air .... perhaps only when there are four CV's cause frankly if they increase in numbers I would see a major decrease in Destroyers playing or at the very least more camping.

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

Sign in to follow this