Sign in to follow this  
getwasted

WOWS or not

5 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

depends do u want to tear your hair out at some of the stupid and cowardly players or rage on forums every time u go on a loosing streak  only good thing in this game is when u get good teammates and a good map either whys good luck

440 posts
3,379 battles

Why not try out a few battles, see if it's to your liking or not. I'm not gonna lie that there are going to be some players that can make you angry, but that doesn't mean the majority of players are like that. I would say because this is a teamwork game those players will piss you off even more than the ones you meet on deathmatch like multiplayer.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

Why not try out a few battles, see if it's to your liking or not. I'm not gonna lie that there are going to be some players that can make you angry, but that doesn't mean the majority of players are like that. I would say because this is a teamwork game those players will piss you off even more than the ones you meet on deathmatch like multiplayer.

^ This, and it's a free game anyway (you'll only have to spend time to download the whole thing).

Sign in to follow this