You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

what do you do when you meet fellow forumnites on the other team?

65 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles

over my many many matches, i've met pretty much most of the forumnites here on my team or the other, if i meet them on my team i'll try to give tips (RUSH B LIKE SLAV BLY....), if i meet them on the other team i'd assess their threat level on a scale of "oh, they have a harmless fluffy bunny thing on their team" to "HOLY SHIT IT'S THE The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog , RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!"

if the said forumnite is a "harmless rabbit", i'll ignore him to run around and farm XP off my team (cuz why not), if it's a forumnite like the killer rabbit of caerbennog, i'll ask the whole team to rain shells on him like the holy grenade of antioch

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Talking about it... Don't know what you think about me... :)

and about you... You know what happened last time we met.. I was all over you xD... I know RNG helped but still...

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

I met Fenrir's Des Moines one or two days ago. He white texted "don't bully me" cuz there were quite a few battleships in that match, I replied that he can't say that in a Des cuz it's too juicy. I shoot a few salvoes on Fenrir but didn't sink him, no one in my team ever sink one enemy ship. He invited me to div in port message but I went for another battle without returning to port…

Edited by _Halcyon

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,957 battles

I see you've just finish watching the Holy Grail

Back on topic, I usually would just greet them and proceed normally.

Speaking ofwhich, I think I saw keskparane today in his anshan. I didn't realise it's him until 5 sec before the match ends

Edited by 9mm1n

1,105 posts

it depend..... if it was on my team....

DENIED!

if it was on enemy team

DENIED!

:trollface:

they should add deny mechanic, special for CV/USN BB so anybody who not listen my command will get their punishment!

520 posts
11,127 battles

I usually say hi. There were a number of instances where i said HI to one active in this forum, while encountering him in battle while he is on the other team....

Its like... " Hi dude.....".... Then instantly start spamming him HE.

Lol, it was abit awkward.. But unintentional....

440 posts
3,380 battles

I rarely say hi to a forum member either in my team or opposite team, I would just go and thought "oh, it's (someone)".

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,438 battles

sometimes I greet em, sometime I just ignore em

except for Xirvis. I need to kill him. He killed me twice already. :angry:

420 posts
20 battles

Just say hi, usually, but i don't think i've been encountering everyone from forum. Sometimes just forget until the game almost end.

I think i never saw melon, though i think i've seen Mini misaka before. But idk if you're from forum.

Most of them are good players !

Edited by Zwelivelle