You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kerbal94

I am now into the 3000xp club...never thought it would be that easy...

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

played this game for 3 years since 2015. I had games with 200k+ damage, or 7 kills but never 3k+ base xp, until yesterday, finally got my first 3000xp+ game. Actually this is much more easier than i thought. So easy that I have to question myself, why this battle has such high base xp. 

And my conculsion is, 1.shot DD as much as u can, and 2. try to shot as many targets as u can, also 3. dont forget to cap zones.4. use premium ship (maybe..)

Here I got a video for this battle

Edited by Kerbal94

1,105 posts

question : is that Steven Seagal? i mean Steven Seagal ARE OP!

yesterday i am just in Wyoming ( alone ) vs1 BB + 3 CA attacking me........ me WIN! DAT Steven Seagal have insane accuracy, 21 hit = 42K damage!

btw, NICE! my biggest Xp base is only 2200 in Hiryu :V

you did well bro!

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

it's just that atlanta and sims have a higher base XP multiplier then the others

I dont know about atlanta, but sims probably has higher base XP, that is one reason why people love it in ranked
Edited by Kerbal94

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Me just a random potato and I some how got 5531 base XP on my Tirpitz... Top damage with it was only 173619 and that match was not the extreme XP one... :amazed:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,557 battles

Me just a random potato and I some how got 5531 base XP on my Tirpitz... Top damage with it was only 173619 and that match was not the extreme XP one... :amazed:

that was in the old version right?

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

daym, what did you do to get 3.6k in a MK? i had carry matches with 5 medals and still 2.9 XP

Plane kills, a lot of em, solo caps and DD kills. With around 150k dmg.

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

I have the highest xp is Atago but I was old version(maybe 1 year)

Highest I done is/was in HOF(I don't know which is/was My highest Q3,Q4 or 2017 Q1)