You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Finally, deciding to rage quit CV.... WIN = CREDIT MINUS [BWK]

12 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

I dont know, Playing CV are fun and easy. but tier 8 economy is so weird, WHY i get little/minus credit by stomping and winning -_-

just a rant.... tier 8 are so bad, i dont have credit left to buy Hiryu or Ryujo.

A pict have 1000 Word [sry, i dont know how to add spoiler]

17426302_407647582948817_751967697423121

17498918_407647572948818_362369909108218

17499180_407647536282155_729962726529248

17309626_407647446282164_289915831482260

17553469_407647376282171_521493817163499

17498633_407647436282165_833492684129890

COMPARED TO HIRYU!

[ its KS LOL ] Dat 21K damage lol

17426005_407647329615509_579739517286366

17553933_407647332948842_283174996981380

incoming CV nerf and stealth firing, so i thought BB will OP.....

btw, i am starting to play USN BB..... DAT STEVEN SEAGAL ARE OP!

i am potato, but weird its hit most of the time! 

GG Steven Seagal!! USN BB become OP

2,217 posts
13,678 battles

Well you were bottom tier in Hiryu, so get better rewards for sinking ships of higher tier. Perhaps you top tier in Shokaku and deleting tier 6 seal cubs?

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

With the T8 ships you had different resupply amount as well, so i presume you won easily in the third screen shot as you didnt re-arm as much?

The service costs between T7 and T8 are also different, have a look at those and compare that to your T8 for the breakdown as well.

You can always run flags (zulu for more credits) or the one that reduces credit costs.

I admit im on premium time, so i rarely lose credits at any tier, so havent experienced this but there are ways to boost credits per game.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

How much more you whine when you play a Taiho, Essex, Hakuryu, or Midway that you will lose a lot of credits and earn little or even decrease your current credit savings whether you win or lose the game, I admit that I use premium time when I play higher tier CV's because it's so expensive to maintain it, try sealclubbing at lower tiers before they remove the manual alt attack at T5 below or sink a ship that has +2 tiers above you even with KS because they earn more credits than -2 tiers below.

1,105 posts

Well you were bottom tier in Hiryu, so get better rewards for sinking ships of higher tier. Perhaps you top tier in Shokaku and deleting tier 6 seal cubs?

its tier 7~10, THE PROBLEM IS MY TEAM TO OP. Stomping get less credit..... so losing gain more credit -_-

Just buy Happy Premium Time , Tovarisch))))))))))))))))))))))))

better play lower tier+premium time lol, print real credit+faster grinding USN BB

With the T8 ships you had different resupply amount as well, so i presume you won easily in the third screen shot as you didnt re-arm as much?

The service costs between T7 and T8 are also different, have a look at those and compare that to your T8 for the breakdown as well.

You can always run flags (zulu for more credits) or the one that reduces credit costs.

I admit im on premium time, so i rarely lose credits at any tier, so havent experienced this but there are ways to boost credits per game.

Win easily? DID YOU MEAN my team OP? we didnt get easy win, enemy got LOSE EASILY....

[ even it was a close match (good vs good), i am still getting net credit 10K -_- ]

How much more you whine when you play a Taiho, Essex, Hakuryu, or Midway that you will lose a lot of credits and earn little or even decrease your current credit savings whether you win or lose the game, I admit that I use premium time when I play higher tier CV's because it's so expensive to maintain it, try sealclubbing at lower tiers before they remove the manual alt attack at T5 below or sink a ship that has +2 tiers above you even with KS because they earn more credits than -2 tiers below.

i dont have money to buy the lower tier ship LOL, except for USN BB i have.....

[ i dont want to sell those flag ]

Beta Tester
95 posts
2,660 battles

Stop ranting and just say thankyou to WG for producing a quality game you can play for free.

However there is a limit to free game play. So to truly thank WG purchase premium time and your benefit will be earning more credits per game.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,361 battles

yeay!! 1 less CV player to worry about and hate!!! :medal:

I'm glad you love playing US BB

but it's KMS BB that's the OP line right now, minus the accuracy though since they have terrible dispersion

1,105 posts

yeay!! 1 less CV player to worry about and hate!!! :medal:

I'm glad you love playing US BB

but it's KMS BB that's the OP line right now, minus the accuracy though since they have terrible dispersion

i have play KM BB btw, its fun to brawl.... but this USN BB with Steven Seagall are very strong! it have insane accuracy and AP damage are somewhat awesome. the most fun is when shooting DD from 10Km and ITS HIT!

actually i want to grinding langley, but the nerf for manual aim for USN CV are REALLY SUX! IJN can still auto crossdrop... but..

the big problem is at bogue, its damage is become less and lesser......

btw, if they release Graf Zeppelin or Kaga.... YOU ARE DOOMED! I AM COMEBACK PLAYING CV AGAIN!

1,333 posts
8,823 battles

Get Premium time! There is a 50% discount for 1-year's worth right now. :)

But yeah it is really well-known that CV economy after the revamp is kinda messed up, especially in the higher tiers. I think that when WG changed the economy to reward tanking damage more, they forgot that CVs cannot tank. Because of this I had games when I actually about as much credits after losing and getting sunk, as opposed to winning and surviving, despite doing about the same damage for both games.

I remember one of the Youtubers (I think it was Aeroon or Flamu, can't remember which) showed a game in a Tier IX or Tier X CV o where he got both Confederate and High Calibre. He basically carried his team, but that game was still a net loss in credits despite having Premium. If he was in a surface ship, he probably would have gotten a credit profit.

Hopefully WG will fix the CV economy, which is one of the reasons why players don't like to play CV.