Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Will I get suspended?

11 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,793 battles

In one battle, as I'm waiting for the countdown to battle start, suddenly my Boss called me. Because of that, I'm starting late into a battle and someone already reported me for AFK. My boss want me to come to office right away to solve some urgent problem. At first, I want to abandon the battle just like that, but I figured maybe i should just yolorush and die fighting. As a result, someone reported me again for a second time. Will this be a problem for me?

Edited by Puteralanun

1,126 posts

you should worry more about being suspended by the boss...

+1 to that :teethhappy:

AFK ban is not automate system and it's threshold is pretty high either. 

as long as it's only accident (which is not very often) and not a deliberately one, I don't think you have to worry about it.

218 posts
3,793 battles

Inb4...why are you playing while at work?

I'm playing at home. I work office hours as technical support. That mean's no work on Sat and Sun. But the place I work operate 24/7 sending crucial data all over the world. So we tech support guys can sometimes be summon from our home, in the middle of the night or on weekend, if there's problem with the internet network, like today.

218 posts
3,793 battles

HE IS LIKE A BOSS! Playing at work!

bet me 1000Credit, his boss is actually playing WoW too!

this guy is awesome! :honoring:

btw, what are country you come from? Indonesia?

LOL PNS gabut

Not sure he play or not :teethhappy:

But my boss is a layback kind of guy. His policy is, "I don't care what you want to do during work hours. you want to sleep, you want to play games, you want to f**k your girl, as long as I see the work I give you get done."

Edited by Puteralanun

520 posts
11,127 battles

Lol.. i feel you. I always play at work... PERKS:)

But try not to go on battle if youre on call.... though, priority is always your work and family, before ships.:)

1,105 posts

His policy is, "I don't care what you want to do during work hours. you want to sleep, you want to play games, you want to [bEEEP] your girl, as long as I see the work I give you get done."

CAREFULL BRO! our mod in here are seriously "Raoh", they will ban you fast. HURRY EDIT YOUR POST!

btw, in my place gabut mean = gaji buta (not working but receive wage). 

Lol.. i feel you. I always play at work... PERKS

But try not to go on battle if youre on call.... though, priority is always your work and family, before ships.

nope if you are CV, those team are your family too!

Sign in to follow this