You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Storm_Raiser

Submarine Incoming

47 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,421 battles

It will be the "boss" or might be the grunts that will be our esteemeed tear jerkers for the convoy mode most likely , i doubt WG will dare put subs into a player hand in random. In Convoy PvP maybe.

1,162 posts

It will be the "boss" or might be the grunts that will be our esteemeed tear jerkers for the convoy mode most likely , i doubt WG will dare put subs into a player hand in random. In Convoy PvP maybe.

inb4 Queue time :

subs 15k, cv 0, bb 0, ca 0, dd 0

[LBAS]
4,461 posts
25,606 battles

inb4 Queue time :

subs 15k, cv 0, bb 0, ca 0, dd 0

Weekly mission 1: sink 100 Subs

Condition : CV only:trollface:

Weekly mission 2: sink 100 CVs

Condition : Sub only:playing:

Edited by MatterCore

118 posts
1,833 battles

But WG said that no subs would appear in Wows...

However,there may be exemptions. For example,WG said that BBs wouldn't carry torp tubes in the game. But scharnhorst,tirpitz, gneisenau and now mutsu have all got torp tubes.

Edited by Admiral_224

1,481 posts

Well, on many of the cruisers, I've seen depth charges, or the rails to run them out on, I dare say DD may have depth changes too, time to activate them, that will help us counter...

I'm really sick of dying to a sudden wall of torpedos from nowhere, this just adds to the confusion...

Ordrazz

1,105 posts
7,834 battles

You all know that Submarine were very slow right

like most of them were 10 knot submerged speed

even katori were almost twice as fast

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

And it's a Russian sub

From wiki

The Shchuka-class submarines (Russian: Щука), also referred to as Sh or Shch-class submarines, were a medium-sized class of Soviet submarines, built in large numbers and used during World War II. "Shchuka" is Russian for pike. Of this class, only two submarines (411 and 412) entered service after 1945, although they were launched before the war.

The Shchukas suffered heavy losses during the war. The Baltic, Black Sea and Northern Fleets lost 60–70% of their submarines. However, the submarines of the Pacific Fleet did not suffer any losses to the Japanese due to the tranquil nature of the theatre (military operations commenced only in the autumn of 1945 when the Japanese fleet largely was defeated). Three submarines were, however, lost to non-combat reasons. In all, 35 Shchuka-class submarines were lost, the vast majority during World War II

No type VII U boat

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

556 posts
8,197 battles

If this would technically be a new playable vessel, it would be debatable weak really. If the mounted artillery pieces are on show and used as secondaries (like half of Krispy Kremes were), that means the player is left with ONLY torpedoes. As much as they may pack a punch depending on the target you'll be pretty vulnerable during the reload period. Again, that's if this ends up as a playable unit, though subs will still need a fair amount of PT to work out.

556 posts
8,197 battles

I see you all already getting ready for April 1... 

Enjoy your day guys...:trollface:

Mate it's not just on my games does April 1st get interesting annoying, I can't browse the internet without some bollocks story popping up that I believe.