Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fairuh

I need advice and guidance on winning the game

5 comments in this topic

[-SZY-]
211 posts

I just had a match in my Gnevny where team refuse to defend cap in standard mode

Thus I had to hold the cap against a Cleveland, Graff and two Nagatos with assistance of kind Mutsuki whom decided to stay with me and help with spotting

Unfortunate thing is the team push got wrecked and pretty much every living enemies went for our cap and we could only buy time until the match ends and lose by points

Is there any way I can contribute more for victory :(

459 posts
8,260 battles

In a situation like that, probably not. If there wasn't a Cleveland the Mutsuki could area deny with torpedoes whilst you use islands and smoke to harass. But the Cleveland is very dangerous to DDs, even though she fails in other aspects. You'd have trouble sinking her without being sunk yourself. If it was a domination match you could go to another cap, for a standard battle retreat a little and continually reset the cap point (shooting everyone in it not just one) whilst the Mutsuki fills it with fish from a safe distance. They would probably keep chasing you through the cap and out of it, If they stayed they would risk being victim to the Mutsuki fish. Probably wouldn't secure a win, but you can't do much more.

Edited by Sparcie

1,105 posts

no matter how unicum are you, badluck is badluck.....

the exception is for IJN CV, they depend less on RNG MM.

my question : DID YOU SHOUT to those potato "DEFEND THE CAP, listen to your BOSS" ??

if you dont tell them earlier, they wont listen.... because in the intense battle, is so hard on focusing to chat.

sometimes talk more do less make your team win!!

and also SPAMMING CHAT can disrupt enemy communication.... i really like that :V

say something funny and those potato will lose focus.... starting to reply your stupid talk...

for example :

1. i will snipe on enemy CV > OPS wrong chat  [send 1 DB and less 1 saipan fighter to worry]

2. Its YOLO TIME! i dont give sheet about teamwork

3. i am going to tank like a boss! everybody attack me [ then go in the front, everybody will rain fire at you though ]

*dont try this at home, in CA or BB i always go YOLO.... sometimes is work, sometimes not

Edited by Skarhabek

[-SZY-]
211 posts

no matter how unicum are you, badluck is badluck.....

*dont try this at home, in CA or BB i always go YOLO.... sometimes is work, sometimes not

:unsure:

VMF dont have any DD, they call CL :D

Sekrit teknology

Sign in to follow this