You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

[Special] Weekend Boost (24/3 - 27/3): EXP

19 comments in this topic

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

[special] Weekend Boost (24/3 - 27/3): EXP 

Event Start: 24/03/2017 14:00 UTC+8
Event End: 27/03/2017 14:00 UTC+8

df582ec6-2bb5-11e6-85f6-38eaa7374f3c.png First Win Bonus +100%

df582ec6-2bb5-11e6-85f6-38eaa7374f3c.png Win Rate Bonus -50%

Edited by keskparane

1,105 posts

NO, its

df582ec6-2bb5-11e6-85f6-38eaa7374f3c.png Win Rate Bonus + 25%

TOO BAD, i am the potato AND MY TEAM CARRY ME!

imagine, a noob CV (BEST TEAM) againts unicum CV/BB (Potato team)

lets wait for another unicum rant post

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

NO, its

TOO BAD, i am the potato AND MY TEAM CARRY ME!

imagine, a noob CV (BEST TEAM) againts unicum CV/BB (Potato team)

lets wait for another unicum rant post

Why would the unicims rant if it is +25% WR?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

We're getting another winrate disaster/madness for 2nd weekend ehhh? :sceptic:

I wish my statement is actually blaming the game.

Edited by Mingfang47

753 posts
8,965 battles

We're getting another winrate disaster/madness for 2nd weekend ehhh? :sceptic:

Last week this event made me from 55.60 down to 55.51 thx WG

ITT: "Stop giving me exp bonuses, WG"

I am constantly bemused as to how players attribute poor performance to weekends and then more so whining about first win bonuses that we are finally getting more of after constant bitching about this fact compared to other servers for so long.

What I have noticed lately on this server is that team work is absolutely non existent with the majority of matches being one sided affairs. Player experience should also be factored into MM.

Stop blaming your shortcomings on the game. 

PS. More should be done about disconnect/afk/late into battle which are the biggest problem. 

[HMASW]
1,555 posts

I know the perfect fix to our problem... This will help fix our problem with seeing only potatoes & not enough good players.

When we sit at the computer, we put in place next to our screen a mirror, that way we can always see better players, that are as good as ourselves, help, it may even help us outsmart them

:teethhappy:  :playing:  :trollface:

Ordrazz

2,252 posts
13,967 battles

I know the perfect fix to our problem... This will help fix our problem with seeing only potatoes & not enough good players.

When we sit at the computer, we put in place next to our screen a mirror, that way we can always see better players, that are as good as ourselves, help, it may even help us outsmart them

:teethhappy:  :playing:  :trollface:

Ordrazz

I have 2 monitors. So while I have a game in 1 monitor I just play an Aeroon/Notser video in the other monitor and copy what they do. So if I don't win I it's their fault. The mirror idea is good but I think I would get distracted by the person who keeps trying to tell me what to do despite the fact that I can't hear them over the music in my headphones.
Edited by keskparane

980 posts
12,715 battles

Ha. 

I'm going scuba diving this weekend. And will get to feel like an actual torpedo. 

More importantly, my win rate will not suffer. :teethhappy:

Edited by LordTyphoon

[BLUMR]
Super Tester
458 posts
7,199 battles

I am constantly bemused as to how players attribute poor performance to weekends and then more so whining about first win bonuses that we are finally getting more of after constant bitching about this fact compared to other servers for so long.

What I have noticed lately on this server is that team work is absolutely non existent with the majority of matches being one sided affairs. Player experience should also be factored into MM.

Stop blaming your shortcomings on the game. 

PS. More should be done about disconnect/afk/late into battle which are the biggest problem. 

While it is true that Asian server does have pretty poor teamplay, and that WG MM is nonexistent, weekend bonuses do contribute to poor player performances.  Last time I remembered that when WG gave free 24 hour premium people were feeding like crazy, like Aoba rushing a Tirpitz and NC kind of crazy.  These XP bonus make people want to play as many ships as possible at once, instead of trying to get as much xp per game as possible.  Of course we just have to adapt to such situations, there would definitely be pros and cons.

1,105 posts

Ha. 

I'm going scuba diving this weekend. And will get to feel like an actual torpedo. 

More importantly, my win rate will not suffer. 

Woah that awesome! i cannt swim too bad... 

While it is true that Asian server does have pretty poor teamplay, and that WG MM is nonexistent, weekend bonuses do contribute to poor player performances.  Last time I remembered that when WG gave free 24 hour premium people were feeding like crazy, like Aoba rushing a Tirpitz and NC kind of crazy.  These XP bonus make people want to play as many ships as possible at once, instead of trying to get as much xp per game as possible.  Of course we just have to adapt to such situations, there would definitely be pros and cons.

i see.... your win rate LOL

but, i am just realize people YOLO because xp. 

like a boss, i am YOLO because its fun!