Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_____BOOM_____

Why this discrimination?

22 comments in this topic

71 posts
5,193 battles

I played on NA..

its my new account... in NA and EU u can buy many premium ships with Dooubloons but in ASIA htere are like only 6-8 ships u can buy from in game with doubs....

In EU there are like 20ships u cna buy using doubloons...

need DEVS answer pelase

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

yeah, have noticed that on videos they have a good selection on other servers for doubloons

Where is the rest of the ships WG ASIA   (fire up angry mob):izmena:

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

I played on NA..

its my new account... in NA and EU u can buy many premium ships with Dooubloons but in ASIA htere are like only 6-8 ships u can buy from in game with doubs....

In EU there are like 20ships u cna buy using doubloons...

need DEVS answer pelase

Actually i like what ASIA is doing now since i don't want anymore potato premiums in high tiers.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

u need to buy the ship when they shown in the premium shop. 

right now only a few ship we havent have but available in other server (like Kotori for example)

you said it was discrimination, well my advice for u is : Play longer. !!! because player who already in the game for quite some time never complain about the lack of ship available in the tech tree. (mostly ecause they already see it in premium shop and already decide to buy or pass that ship)

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Standard WG answer:

'Each server is independently run and has its own marketing team so can choose what they have or don't have in the premium shop/tech tree ships for doubloons'

The ships in the tech tree for doubloons get rotated on an infrequent basis,so eventually others will appear.

Actually i like what ASIA is doing now since i don't want anymore potato premiums in high tiers.

Just as many potatoes at high tier who have worked up the tech tree as those who have just started the game and bought a premium ship!

218 posts
3,792 battles

Maybe players in Asia server didn't spend as much on premium ships as in other servers. So they don't bother offering all the premium ships.

Standard WG answer:

'Each server is independently run and has its own marketing team so can choose what they have or don't have in the premium shop/tech tree ships for doubloons'

Is WG Asia is like a franchise?

Edited by Puteralanun

43 posts
759 battles

I don't know anything about EU and NA servers, but Katori, Yubari and other ships like them are not available in RU-server, and it isn't a problem, because you just don't need them (they are awful).

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Is WG Asia is like a franchise?

From what I have seen posted,each server is run independently and has the ability to run things like missions,premium ship release times and tech tree ships for doubloons the way they see fit.

Whether they are just run by WG but make their own decisions,or are franchises I don't know.

The only confirmed fully independent server seems to be the Chinese one.It seems pretty much everything can be bought there at any time!

165 posts
2,035 battles

From what I have seen posted,each server is run independently and has the ability to run things like missions,premium ship release times and tech tree ships for doubloons the way they see fit.

Whether they are just run by WG but make their own decisions,or are franchises I don't know.

The only confirmed fully independent server seems to be the Chinese one.It seems pretty much everything can be bought there at any time!

i'm still wondering where the asia server location?

singapore, chinese, or japan

71 posts
5,193 battles

u need to buy the ship when they shown in the premium shop. 

right now only a few ship we havent have but available in other server (like Kotori for example)

you said it was discrimination, well my advice for u is : Play longer. !!! because player who already in the game for quite some time never complain about the lack of ship available in the tech tree. (mostly ecause they already see it in premium shop and already decide to buy or pass that ship)

Im a 66 percenter and 7k battles played player on NA...so i know how it works

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Im a 66 percenter and 7k battles played player on NA...so i know how it works

if u know then why complain?

Also who give care about your 66 or 99 rate... ...

Edited by XP_On

683 posts
7,358 battles

Guys, chill... :)

To OP, actually there are several threads talking about the issue you raised. You might wanna have a look at those.

I never been to other servers and I never have the initiative to check their premium shops on prices and items availability. What I heard is that:

1. We have cheaper price for doubloon.

2. The premium ships marketing for asia server is done as sales with limited duration for their availability to boost sales (some one like me, will go for impulse buy :P )

3. We have certain special stuff like last year ARP ships earlier than other servers, though personally I'm not a big fan of it.

4. Downsides are: there are certain ships we don't have in techtree, less weekend boost (which I think they are changing), etc.

Well, I think each team/server try to adapt to local characteristics ( But EU server screwed up recently for Graf Spee event XD )

Well, welcome to Asia server mate. :)

71 posts
5,193 battles

if u know then why complain?

Also who give care about your 66 or 99 rate... ...

I dont know why they do this on this server... like thise little premium ships in tech tree?

thasty...

and sorry but u are rough.... 

plus yeah people do care about Stats.. NOOBS logic : no one cares about stats lel

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

plus yeah people do care about Stats.. NOOBS logic : no one cares about stats lel

i dont see any reason outside your EGO when you put your win rate in previous post.

if you want to show that you are not a new player, then your 7k battles really serve it purpose, but what win rate have to do? to brag your stat? 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

sorry for my rude bahavior.

actually i do hope more ship in the tect tree so we can use the 50% discount more :D (it a rare event but i manage to buy some premium using doubloon this way)

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

sorry for my rude bahavior.

actually i do hope more ship in the tect tree so we can use the 50% discount more :D (it a rare event but i manage to buy some premium using doubloon this way)

sometime I do hope they more premium ships in the tech tree

I too did bought few ships using doubloons

since i usually on a budget, more expensive ships I had to buy through accumulating db using 2 monthly buy

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

sometime I do hope they more premium ships in the tech tree

I too did bought few ships using doubloons

since i usually on a budget, more expensive ships I had to buy through accumulating db using 2 monthly buy

If you do it that way,when ASIA server does shuffle the ships you'll be ready for them.

Also since they don't change often you will be able to plan which ones to buy as well and when.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Actually Bandit, we should be due for a tech tree shuffle soon(ish)

Be good actually, I have all the ones on the tech tree, need some new ones

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Be good actually, I have all the ones on the tech tree, need some new ones

show off :P 

Sign in to follow this