You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dragloon

new public test wows

10 comments in this topic

1 post
111 battles

hi all

just downloaded and tested the all new public test wows game

bottom line

you have core problems with the game and you think you can address these with a bit of colour and fluff

na

same ol same ol

all you did was waste 10 gigs of my download for  nothing .. i was hoping some of our suggestions and changes would be incorporated .. i was so hopeful of that

net result ... nothing

fluff and bull

wont fix your problems and i for 1 have had it with the patience thing

its not like wows are a monopoly anymore both n-avyfield and soon w-arthunder are both giving it a go

c ya

Edited by dragloon

1,484 posts

Well, if you don't like what's on offer, I'm sure someone can paint a doorway into a brick wall, so you can walk into it.

The wargaming staff do a tremendous job, with their hours upon hours of graphic designing, research, testing, working with others, as well as other games in their fold, they go home & feed their families, they do a wonderful job, & most of their ships are free!! 

Most of us in the game, really appreciate the hard work our devs do, & it's something that they can take pride in, having a real happy customer base, so people like me, can spend real money & get different ships, making the game, & hence the devs even more happy, so they in turn make more ships, maps etc.

you should be commending them, not spouting off like a broken teapot.

So, feel free to take your whinging about self important crap, & if you don't enjoy the game, then go do something else !!!

:izmena:

We don't want your garbage here.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

*bring back downvote button pls*

edit: read the patch notes and actually test things out before you talk. **** ***** :angry::sceptic::facepalm:

Edited by FenrirApalis

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Well, if you don't like what's on offer, I'm sure someone can paint a doorway into a brick wall, so you can walk into it.

The wargaming staff do a tremendous job, with their hours upon hours of graphic designing, research, testing, working with others, as well as other games in their fold, they go home & feed their families, they do a wonderful job, & most of their ships are free!! 

Most of us in the game, really appreciate the hard work our devs do, & it's something that they can take pride in, having a real happy customer base, so people like me, can spend real money & get different ships, making the game, & hence the devs even more happy, so they in turn make more ships, maps etc.

you should be commending them, not spouting off like a broken teapot.

So, feel free to take your whinging about self important crap, & if you don't enjoy the game, then go do something else !!!

:izmena:

We don't want your garbage here.

Ordrazz

I kinda wanna cuddle you...

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You vaguely said suggestions & changes, what are they? Were they prioritized by the dev? Were WG programmers are magician? Do programmers make magic out of it after drinking a coffee?

Edited by Mingfang47

2,217 posts
13,678 battles

hi dragloon

just clicked on and read your thread

bottom line

you have core problems with making a point and you think you can address this with a bit of colour and fluff

na

same ol same ol

all you did was waste 1 min of my time for  nothing .. i was hoping some of our suggestions and changes that could be incorporated .. i was so hopeful of that

net result ... nothing

fluff and bull

can't fix problems if don't know what they are and i for 1 have had it with guessing

its not like you are the only player on wows but if ya gotta go ya gotta go

c ya

1,484 posts

hi dragloon

just clicked on and read your thread

bottom line

you have core problems with making a point and you think you can address this with a bit of colour and fluff

na

same ol same ol

all you did was waste 1 min of my time for  nothing .. i was hoping some of our suggestions and changes that could be incorporated .. i was so hopeful of that

net result ... nothing

fluff and bull

can't fix problems if don't know what they are and i for 1 have had it with guessing

its not like you are the only player on wows but if ya gotta go ya gotta go

c ya

Lol

Kinda reminds me of my post that got cloned a while back about ship classes...

:medal:

I kinda wanna cuddle you...

Bear hugs to you, chappo :honoring::rolleyes:

Ordrazz