Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BigHappning

Reporting a player

8 comments in this topic

27 posts
3,121 battles

Hi i know naming and shaming a player is strictly a no go in the forum but other then reporting them in game is there some where i can formally report a player for chat reasons.

3.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome. It is suggested to ensure that the censor filter is switched on. The censor filter is not an excuse to break the existing game and chat rules, and excessive profanity will still be sanctioned.

3.02. Typing in such a way to bypass the censor filter is prohibited.

3.03. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

3.04. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference are prohibited

As it is in the rules i thought there would be a more formal way of reporting a player.

Thank you for your help. o7

Ps. sorry if this is not in the best place in the forum as this is my first post.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

Hi i know naming and shaming a player is strictly a no go in the forum but other then reporting them in game is there some where i can formally report a player for chat reasons.

3.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome. It is suggested to ensure that the censor filter is switched on. The censor filter is not an excuse to break the existing game and chat rules, and excessive profanity will still be sanctioned.

3.02. Typing in such a way to bypass the censor filter is prohibited.

3.03. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

3.04. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference are prohibited

As it is in the rules i thought there would be a more formal way of reporting a player.

Thank you for your help. o7

Ps. sorry if this is not in the best place in the forum as this is my first post.

PM a mod

Super Tester
2,725 posts

File a ticket to WG Support: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/

or PM the game moderators

It would be better if it's a replay, a certain moderator told me screenshots are half-baked evidence for them. :sceptic:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

...a certain moderator told me screenshots are half-baked evidence for them. :sceptic:

That is slander.

We prefer replays because it lets us see the whole thing, rather than just cherry picked messages.

You know... in case there's more to the report than what the reporter wants the mods to find out.

27 posts
3,121 battles

That is slander.

We prefer replays because it lets us see the whole thing, rather than just cherry picked messages.

You know... in case there's more to the report than what the reporter wants the mods to find out.

I have reported it to a mod already and got a reply, but they were only screen shots, i do have the full replay but 20mins at HD is not a small file how would you even submit that? 

1,386 posts
8,248 battles

I have reported it to a mod already and got a reply, but they were only screen shots, i do have the full replay but 20mins at HD is not a small file how would you even submit that? 

It's a replay file with the extension .wowsreplay, not a video.

Saving replays is a hidden function that you have to enable it manually by modifying game config files. You should be able to find a guide in the forum.

My replay folder now has 446 replay files and is 903MB in size, so don't worry it's just a small file.

You will be able to find this folder at <game folder>/replays/

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If it's a video (instead of the smaller replay files), just host it on youtube (set to share by link only) and send it to support or a mod.

Obviously, replay files are more convenient.

Sign in to follow this