Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Riiyuuu

Can I get the old music system back?

8 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
23 posts
3,840 battles

The old music system is way better than the new music system that is implemented in the 0.6.x update. The new system is buggy and the switching between music is quite bad. I miss the old system where I can listen to the whole soundtrack instead of being cut when I am detected or no longer being detected.

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

Yeah I'm really not like new one 

Old version are best ever I have listen no bug no glitch 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,375 battles

i completely agree with you, 

dint like the new music system at all

the old ones are quite good and smooth

don't understand what they were trying to "improve"

[BLUMR]
23 posts
3,840 battles

don't understand what they were trying to "improve"

I think they are trying to sell us soundtracks like CSGO selling music kits. I remember after the update, WG sent a survey and as usual I answered it. Unsurprisingly, this survey is about the new audio engine update. One of the questions is "How much are you willing to pay for soundtrack?". And then followed up with your music genre, your spending on music...

Damn it WG, don't break something that is working perfectly and try to sell me something

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,375 battles

I think they are trying to sell us soundtracks like CSGO selling music kits. I remember after the update, WG sent a survey and as usual I answered it. Unsurprisingly, this survey is about the new audio engine update. One of the questions is "How much are you willing to pay for soundtrack?". And then followed up with your music genre, your spending on music...

Damn it WG, don't break something that is working perfectly and try to sell me something

So it's about more money?!

What's next? Selling us custom control? Custom UI?

[BLUMR]
23 posts
3,840 battles

So it's about more money?!

What's next? Selling us custom control? Custom UI?

Maybe ((Shrug

​TBH I'm ok with buying stuff from WG as they do need money to continue developing the game. But selling something after breaking it is whole different matter.

Sign in to follow this