Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

my worst team experience ever !

20 comments in this topic

1,494 posts

I had the worst team I have EVER had yesterday, we were on the map new dawn, with 3 capture points we spawned at the top, it was a mixed mm because I was in my Arizona.

My plan was to go to A.

I asked some tram mates to follow in support, they said no, they all except 1 started moving down the left side.

Then they stopped, about a quarter of the way down & SAT THERE THE ENTIRE MATCH !! 

I couldnt believe it, I was telling them where the enemy was, what they were doing, asking for help for is etc, but they kept saying no, they kept wanting everyone to capture B, but no one did, our CV was busy flying his planes out, then circling the team then putting them back in again.

Meanwhile me & the team mate who came with me fought a valiant battle with some of the enemy but died, me being hammered the enemy cv..

The rest of the enemy fleet started attacking ours, who was still sitting together in the one spot, so they were getting picked off, 1 by 1...

I have never seen such a stupid team at this tier in my life!! 

I felt so let down, I said I was glad to be blown up to get out of that team...

Of course we lost that match.

Absolutely shocking.

Ordrazz

1,105 posts

just deny them.....

i am just becoming pink LOL, its so fun! your planes becoming PINK TOO! so sweet :V

btw, pesky arsonist achievement.... always KS-ed.... burning 40% and then killed it is so hard!

307 posts
6,413 battles

I had the worst team I have EVER had yesterday, we were on the map new dawn, with 3 capture points we spawned at the top, it was a mixed mm because I was in my Arizona.

My plan was to go to A.

I asked some tram mates to follow in support, they said no, they all except 1 started moving down the left side.

Then they stopped, about a quarter of the way down & SAT THERE THE ENTIRE MATCH !! 

I couldnt believe it, I was telling them where the enemy was, what they were doing, asking for help for is etc, but they kept saying no, they kept wanting everyone to capture B, but no one did, our CV was busy flying his planes out, then circling the team then putting them back in again.

Meanwhile me & the team mate who came with me fought a valiant battle with some of the enemy but died, me being hammered the enemy cv..

The rest of the enemy fleet started attacking ours, who was still sitting together in the one spot, so they were getting picked off, 1 by 1...

I have never seen such a stupid team at this tier in my life!! 

I felt so let down, I said I was glad to be blown up to get out of that team...

Of course we lost that match.

Absolutely shocking.

Ordrazz

oh i have seen this a million times.  no one covers both flanks all grouped up as frightened sheep, they think sitting together or going for a lone ship with 9 of them will win them the game, while 2 of ours get picked off cause of no support.  I most of the times the lone ship, sinks one of the 9 which basically means he did 9 times better.   grrr gets me angry all the time.

341 posts
4,020 battles

Yesterday I had a team where a Hiei, Omaha and Pepsi all abandoned our DDs at B on Shards, leaving only my Myoko defending them from 5 enemies, despite the whole team telling them no.

The DDs died, I died and so did the late backup from C.

As for the 3 potatoes, they border hugged all the way to the enemy base and all died one by one.

I believe I lost a few IQ points and shedded a bit of salt.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

Me

CA push BB camp

Great

I play BB

CA camp

GGWP

Me:

I play BB in Okinawa

DDs camp behind all BBs and CAs the entire game thinking that torpedoes are the only armnament they got.

GREAT /s

The BB aren't even close to the caps.... these people srsly.

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

They caused me a tourette syndrome 
DD/CL/CA all of nothing BB go to cap and feed 

DD go cap and get torped in his own smoke 

CV completely macro and AFK no support and fly around  

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,428 battles

seen a lot of those stupidity and cowardliness in one big group lately

one game with 3 cap, the whole team went a cap except 3 of us but what irks me is they DIDN'T dare to cap since some enemy team is there!!! predictably the game was over quickly

sometimes I wish to change server altogether but then again the other server isn't much better

307 posts
6,413 battles

OMG what a Saturday i had, in one game with the Belfast i was the ONLY team member to sink a ship, but i managed to sink 2 ships without another ship hitting them :amazed:NOT EVEN a million to one shot, yep my whole side got pwned.  I was also the furthest up the map.  Stuck between two invading sides coming towards the cowards of ships behind me in MASSIVE group.  Mind you a DD did join me but got smashed.  Our CV player was playing either his first or 2nd ever game in a Carrier at this level, and it showed.   He lost all his fighter planes in about 2 minutes.    Then i had another game with a DD, I capped a zone without a single ship near me.... fought off a SIMs and a Fiji to hold it, by the time i turned around 2 of our ships sunk by the enemy CV .... one DD and a BB.... once again the CV player had no idea what he/she was doing at level 7.   I tried to fight on to cap B .... every ship we had was 8 to 10 kms behind me .... yes you got it ... nowhere near a cap zone.  What the hell?    again another loss and again i finished on the top of a losing team.   Today it seems i am winning but this time i have hardly done a single thing to win.  OMG how weird is that?   You kick butt you lose and you do shit and you win?

Weekend warriors madness.

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

65 posts
3,473 battles

You haven't seen the worst....

I was on a game where our team got wiped out in less than 10 min....

Best part? I scored top of the team with 350XP....

Edited by Captain_WrongHood

307 posts
6,413 battles

I was on a game where our team lost got wiped out in less than 10 min....

I feel for you mate :), What i would like to know is when a player who clearly does not know how to play CV's try to play them in a Tier 7 or higher game?  I had a look at this guy who was rookie in CV's and he did not play T5 through T6 Carriers, I am thinking what the hell, you cannot play 4 x T4 carrier games and expect to play Random games in a CV at T7 or higher?

I know many players use experience to get a ship and skip tiers but CV's not a good idea.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

I was on a game where our team got wiped out in less than 10 min....

I always questioned the team's competence when I was the first to go down at the very first minute of the game, and ended up topping the team XP in the losing side.

892 posts
7,853 battles

The worst team I've been in is when all the ships form a lemming train and stop to camp behind islands. Compounding to this, DDs don't act as spotting picket and just loiter around the fleet. And to top it off, CV is AFK.

1,494 posts

The worst team I've been in is when all the ships form a lemming train and stop to camp behind islands. Compounding to this, DDs don't act as spotting picket and just loiter around the fleet. And to top it off, CV is AFK.

you've only had this happen IN ONE GAME????

how on earth did you manage this ?

:ohmy:

Ordrazz

Video Contributor
2,266 posts
10,789 battles

Me

Spawn at center of point map Haven

Me go down to help our team because average damage lower than top of map

Team : No! I want to go top map not go bottom of map! 

Gearing : team!!! why you leave me alone!

Izumo : huh team go up ok I go up too

Me rekt confirm!

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

Well my worst team was in Dawn map ,

and there were  3 pinks.

Suddenly 3 pinks killed our 2 cvs and started to hit each other and died themselves.....

Total we started with -5.......

That was  0.5 something.....

892 posts
7,853 battles

you've only had this happen IN ONE GAME????

how on earth did you manage this ?

:ohmy:

Ordrazz

​I wish that were true, that it happened only once...

Sign in to follow this