Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

NEW RU DDS OP

21 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles

the new RU DDs are too OP, it's fine that that they get speed, armor, gud guns and gud torps, i can deal with that being "totally balanced", but can WG please not give RU DDs the power of Communism.

it's bad enough trying to fight them in weeb ships like IJN D(wifeu)Ds, but when the RU DDs you fight have the hands of stalin that guides their shells to kill your captain without dealing damage to your ship then it gets a bit stupid.

if WG insists on giving RU ships stalin's guiding hand in aiming, then i insist IJN DDs comes manga and anime on board to watch after you get killed at the start of the match and USN DDs get cup holders for soda because Americans, and KM DD come with... er......(insert snarky comment)

shot-17.03.17_23.48.04-0095.jpg

shot-17.03.18_00.06.20-0915.jpg

shot-17.03.18_00.06.58-0075.jpg

Edited by drakon233

420 posts
20 battles

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

When the 3rd branch of VMF DD ? Smely, Neutrashimyy, and Projekt forgot the number.... Probably premium too idk.

They have Stalin Absolute Zone, detonated your ship before hitting the mine. :trollface:

1,105 posts

well..... IJN DD ARE EASILY EXPLODE and ridiculously WEAK!

in CV :

use DB, NO HIT! but there is INCAPACITATION!

try to ram DD, get destroyed by secondaries.... fail ram so sad

IJN DD got near, send 1 DB...... GET DETONATED! WHAT??..... another fail ram btw

thanks to RDF, and Radar.... IJN DD need some serious buff! like more torpedo range and speed.... or nerf every radar -1KM or turn off chat to avoid RDF

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

RU DD is always imbalanced Drakon. Even before Buff it was unbalanced. 

Scoring 1st in DD list in each server with good avg dmg and wn8.

If you think RU DD is balanced. I think you need to check ur eyes, and accept the fact it is

62 posts
254 battles

i was sent to weeb gulag by stalin shells, 12/10 logic

10/10 weeb gulag.

Even in WoT russian Bias OP guns.

the hands of stalin that guides their shells to kill

when stalin raises from the pits of hell just to give you that special rng.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

That reminded me of some poor DDs I detonated in Myogi using AP shells without actually hitting. The game was year ago though.

[BLUMR]
23 posts
3,844 battles

I use magazine mod in every ship and so far I never get detonated without any flags. But detonation without hitting is a whole new level 

307 posts
6,414 battles

well..... IJN DD ARE EASILY EXPLODE and ridiculously WEAK!

in CV :

use DB, NO HIT! but there is INCAPACITATION!

try to ram DD, get destroyed by secondaries.... fail ram so sad

IJN DD got near, send 1 DB...... GET DETONATED! WHAT??..... another fail ram btw

thanks to RDF, and Radar.... IJN DD need some serious buff! like more torpedo range and speed.... or nerf every radar -1KM or turn off chat to avoid RDF

I do believe now with the Stealth firing going that IJN DD's are really going to suffer bigtime .... either a Buff or a Nerf is certainly needed for sure.

Sign in to follow this