Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Please teach me how to git gud with T-22

18 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,558 battles

*start with a new capt so only 3 points now

*36940xp needed to next tier so not one FXP will be sacrificed

*ship is fully upgraded

please teach me how to git gud with this ship, i'm doing badly with it i mean really really bad

307 posts
6,410 battles

okay i have been grinding the German DD's but stopped (motivation slowed), this ship IMHO was my worst of all them.  Good news is that they get better from here, not saying they blow teams away but i have 100% win rate in ranked with the Leberecht Maas.  These are situational ships and without Concealment Expert it gets very hard.   The key for this ship is to Cap or Assist capping an area then leave the area and defend the CAP.... it will build the quickest Exp points ..... if you can sink ONE ship, cap one ZONE and defend that zone 2 or 3 times you will get the max you are going to get out of a T-22.  Move onto the Ernst Gaede ship as quick as possible, the problem with the next ship is its Tier its in.... T6 is a notorious tier, you are rarely going to play T5 and you are almost certain that you will be playing at least 1 tier or 2 higher every game.   Other than that, its a good ship, while not blindingly brilliant.   I love the German DD's, in that they are different, hate them cause they need a buff or two.

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

307 posts
6,410 battles

*start with a new capt so only 3 points now

*36940xp needed to next tier so not one FXP will be sacrificed

*ship is fully upgraded

please teach me how to git gud with this ship, i'm doing badly with it i mean really really bad

Well i guess you trolled me with your 65% win rate:medal: on this ship.  care factor is very low btw....

i just hope others who find this ship hard to play learn that you can get exp points with it and you wonder why no one helps anyone when they ask for help?:rolleyes:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,558 battles

Well i guess you trolled me with your 65% win rate:medal: on this ship.  care factor is very low btw....

i just hope others who find this ship hard to play learn that you can get exp points with it and you wonder why no one helps anyone when they ask for help?:rolleyes:

i have 65% WR on this ship?..i didnt check :teethhappy: but most of the match because of team doing all the work while im just a fool running around

most damage 74K and only 1.1K base xp..not good but in some i even do less than 15K damage and even worst xp

dont wana fxp for now..just keep playing and hope for the best :hiding:

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Don't grind the KM DD line, its full of traps.

And don't fall to sunk cost fallacy.  USN and RU DD are just so much better

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Don't grind the KM DD line, its full of traps.

the tier 7 is a TRAP

back in topic..

the only damage u can get when driving T-22 is when sum1 eating ur torp

but torp boat T-22 only workable if u have CE.

back to off-topic

name the bad tier 5 ships~

Tear-22, memerald, krispy cream,

980 posts
12,617 battles

I have to say the T-22 is not a bad ship. I'm serious.

If you understand your concealment, just use your torpedoes and don't ever use your guns unless in an emergency, then it is a good ship. I've had several good games in it. 

Never pick a fight with cruisers, and only shoot at destroyers if you are sure you can win the fight. 

STEALTH TORPING IS THE WAY. 

[PEEDZ]
22 posts
5,771 battles

The biggest thing is not to be seen.

Once you're detected, you're stuffed.

Only shoot from smoke, or behind cover. Torp everything.

Try and ambush everything, good luck contesting caps.

T22 is the worst in the line, I liked the Z46 better than Z52, due to the lower concealment.

Just wait till you get radared at higher tiers, and lose 10k hp in a Moska salvo, with 4 other ships trying for an easy kill.

Sign in to follow this