Sign in to follow this  
Kumasama

Hi everyone is "Access to the game is denied".....

7 comments in this topic

6 posts
559 battles

Hello all warship crew...

i wanna say something first. i'm so sorry, my eng is very bad, but i try to write it.
and if you don't get anything is i write.....i wanna say sorry again lol

in time i want to ask everyone
"how many steps?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, I got first email : " Dear Kumasama! "
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla .......
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla .......
Welcome to the community!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i got a second email :
" C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s "
Welcome to the Closed Game Test!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After i read 2nd email .....i'm very happy.....to going in battle!!!,

make everyone know my name!!, Build the fear on my sea!!!

and sink every ship with my Neo Armstrong cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!!
I'm going to rule the world......no....I'm going to rule the sea!! .........HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ............

.........But i have one problem.............I have "Access to the game is denied"........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now, i think i wrong or miss understand something,..........right?.......

ok, My question
......."How many Step?"

........Email 1 is step 1, Email 2nd is step 2....and end?....or I waiting for the "CODE" from next email??? (If it had)

........very hate imprecise like this = =" 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
finally......Thx everyone to read, to answer, and try to understand my very bad Eng. thank you.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

In the second email, there should be instructions on how to download the cleint, by logging into the portal, and download the client from your Member Page. Did you download and install, then logged in with the same correct account ?

6 posts
559 battles

Thx to talk with my problem. 

First time, i miss understand...
I install EU Client and i got message " incorrect email or password".....
That my fault.....

but in case.
I install Asian Client [From Email 2nd] and i got message "Access to the game is denied"
i don't understand .....

Plz tell me. what I missed step?. = ="

167 posts
776 battles

Hi Kumasama,

Your account doesn't have access yet to enter the WoWS CBT, kindly PM me and attach along the screenshot of the email you got from us.

Note: The verification process will take 1-3 days and please remember, its CBT stage, not all will be selected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

LiquidSnake.