Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

So people tried to tell me that improvement is possible

21 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

Thanks for all the positive comments but guess what i simply suck and even bots get better WR than me

Improvements is only possible to some people, for the other few like me, nah, thanks mate i will pass, this game is never meant for scrubs

EolpA90.png

634 posts
6,218 battles

I heard complaining and making a million rant threads will improve your stats and performance dramatically. Keep up the good work!

this is the second time ive complained about stats, the last one was yesterday. your argument is invalid. Uh-Uh

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Bro, u need to take ur time,,,,, if i remember u impatient and free exp izumoo right?

u need to progress more deeply 

[ATLAS]
50 posts
10,455 battles

Ur survival rate is really low, stop broadsiding. Dead ships cant deal damage.

411 posts
6,164 battles

Well, if u look at the bright side, both your avg. Damage and Exp earning are gradually increasing.... which means, you must be doing at least something right :yes_cap: Now all you have to do is find what u are doing right and then do it more often :D also, try to increase that number... :) 

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

Thanks for all the positive comments but guess what i simply suck and even bots get better WR than me

Improvements is only possible to some people, for the other few like me, nah, thanks mate i will pass, this game is never meant for scrubs

Your average Tier for games seems to be quite high, over T7.6 over the last 90 days and that tells a massive story, you need to drop your Tier's down and start playing T4-7 with an occasional high tier game as you seem to just get smashed in the high tier games which inevitably puts you on the tilt which you can't get out of. I had the same problem when i first got to the high tiers and got utterly destroyed by players who could maximise any mistakes i made and dropped down to relearn some gameplay lessons to take back up to T10.

Take a rest from high tier battles and enjoy the mid tiers where so many of the best ships in this game are and hone your skills, then go back to T10 and conquer.

62 posts
254 battles

Your average Tier for games seems to be quite high, over T7.6 over the last 90 days and that tells a massive story, you need to drop your Tier's down and start playing T4-7 with an occasional high tier game

Truth be told.

I'm not claiming that i'm an expert at this game (I just started about a week ago *Nearly*)

But learning this games takes patience and time, like WoT

Learn the mechanics and everything about the game first before going to higher tiers (Planning on staying at the kongo until i get better) 

You have around 2,000 games already, surely you know the mechanics of the game and what the consequences are of misplay.

Ur survival rate is really low, stop broadsiding. Dead ships cant deal damage.

^

I heard complaining and making a million rant threads will improve your stats and performance dramatically. Keep up the good work!

^ this

Bro, u need to take ur time,,,,, if i remember u impatient and free exp izumoo right?

u need to progress more deeply 

^ also this.

Edited by WarpZone

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

Your average Tier for games seems to be quite high, over T7.6 over the last 90 days and that tells a massive story, you need to drop your Tier's down and start playing T4-7 with an occasional high tier game as you seem to just get smashed in the high tier games which inevitably puts you on the tilt which you can't get out of. I had the same problem when i first got to the high tiers and got utterly destroyed by players who could maximise any mistakes i made and dropped down to relearn some gameplay lessons to take back up to T10.

Take a rest from high tier battles and enjoy the mid tiers where so many of the best ships in this game are and hone your skills, then go back to T10 and conquer.

I agree with this, don't play too many high tier games. You need to mix the tiers and ship types. You won't earn credits as well at high tiers. 

Don't stick to one tier and ship if you get a loosing streak, change the ship and tier for variety as well. Play your favorite ship in which you do reasonably well to avoid frustration.

7 posts
4,374 battles

Never give up poi!

As many others have pointed out, Tier 7 definitely does (not) suit you. Have you ever considered playing at different Tier? Maybe something like lower tiers Tier 9?

The higher tier gameplay gives your tugboat a much larger and bigger guns and more HP so you won't sink easily.

Wargaming is very friendly to newcomers and provided us with USS Missouri for players exactly like yourself.

It comes with two, yes I mean TWO different types of +100% bonus xp camo to boost up your commander's training and it also comes with a complimentary chef onboard to satisfy your hunger while you're doing your daily missions.

It is so newbie friendly that it even got radar installed to counter those pesky pay-to-win smoke-heavy Belfast. The cherry on top is that the ship only cost 1 credit.

Speaking of credits, this ships have a good potential of doing so. That means even if your team is you are not doing well in the match, you'll still get compensated rewarded with hefty sum of credits. Play enough games and you will finally be able to afford the mighty Space Battleship Yamato that everyone dreamt of in no time.

Keep your hopes up and have a nice day. /s

23 posts
5,090 battles

Easy solution:

>Stop buying high tier prems / high tier ships that you can't even propperly play

>Playing tech tree ships more to improve your experience and skill or try other nation. Tier 5-7 or even 4 preferable

*Problem solved:medal:

Super Tester
7,562 posts
8,001 battles

You have around 2,000 games already, surely you know the mechanics of the game and what the consequences are of misplay.

I doubt this part very much... :hiding:

PS: Can't believe I just up-voted a post from LunaticRed, I.... feel.... different now :popcorn:

420 posts
20 battles

You just have to play the Fubuki and Akatsuki.

OMG. In general i would say no to this.

Try to switch to another ship ? Probably one suit your play style better ?

435 posts
6,169 battles

To add to Bob778_ post,

Wyoming, Kirishima, Kongo and Hosho seems to be good WR ships for you, use them to strengthen all your stats but for farming, grinding and fun ships, play them in between your stat holders to keep your stats balance.

Edited by BuckleUpBones

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

I have to agree Tier 10 didnt agree with me, heck i was doing more damage in my tier 8 and 9 in 10 matches than i did in my actual 10.

Dropping tiers gets an eye in, and yes can be forgiving if there is a mistake.

What ships do you generally take out of interest? Is it a broad mix of nations and types?

Having a few nations in each tier is a good option as play styles are very different for some ships

Btw your average damage is going up, thats a good key stat, same with your XP, so you are doing the right things!

Edited by greifer

460 posts
8,344 battles

Don't despair you are improving, the others have had some good advice.

Play the ships you have fun in, take the pressure off over the stats. You'll play better if you're relaxed and it will be more fun.

I don't worry about my stats too much anymore if I'm enjoying the games I'm playing. Sure I still try and win, who doesn't, but not worrying about a loss (as long as I feel I've performed ok) has helped me enjoy the game more. Less worry about stats ultimately lead to them improving funnily. I'm not a great player by any means, just average at best, but we can't all be unicums.

Sign in to follow this