Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Neo4

Service Levels for Support

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

This is not a complaint but the WOW's support service levels are pathetic. They take days to reply to support tickets with copy pasted templates. Then again you wait 2-3 days hoping to get a reply and the wait continues.

I understand the player base is large, tickets may be many but for me as a player this is not acceptable. Time is precious and waiting so many days just to get a single response is not acceptable.

Increase your staffing in support or check if they are meeting the SLA's(if any), which don't seem to exist for WOW's asia support. Is expecting one reply every 24 hrs too much to ask??

Another good reason for players to leave frustrated when they can't play the game properly and don't get timely support.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

as far as i know WoWs is a free game to play... but WG did pay for the staff salaries.... so maybe if WG put this gaame into a paid version, then they will aable to hire more staff?

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

It might be free to play but the revenue comes in from paying players as WG is not here to give charity. Every player who cannot play and is seeking support is a loss if the company cannot help them resolve their issues on time. Sad but true.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

True.. But for me the support is way faster now. Back in 2015 to mid 2016 the support really got alots of complains

WG Staff
60 posts

If you want them to reply to you fast, you should go and see them face-to-face :trollface:

I'm up for that :teethhappy: too bad I'm not the person you are looking for though.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I'm up for that :teethhappy: too bad I'm not the person you are looking for though.

i want to met you too :D and div again like we did before

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

It's very encouraging to see a WG staff post such comments on the service of their own product. Well represented!!

Sign in to follow this