You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kanade_

I guess I didn't make it?

37 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
72 posts
114 battles

I've got an email confirmation of my "application" being submitted around 30~60 minutes after they opened the whole application form which I was able to access a page where it states my "application is being processed...". I'm still waiting for the second email with all the instructions to be sent.

Now, that page is gone for me and it has been replaced with the usual "applications for closed beta are not submitted anymore" page.

Does this mean that I didn't make it? I was pretty confident that I will make it as I applied for it pretty fast and the admins confirmed that you're guaranteed to be part of the CBT according to this statement:

Basically we will accept almost all the application as long as you're fast.

The same admin also confirmed that they will allow applicants in batches for the next three days though with the above page (i.e. application being processed page) gone for good, I'm not sure if I should give my hopes up or not.

Edited by kanade_

Beta Tester
48 posts
1,030 battles

Me too as well , when other player steaming on the Digital Video platform, we are just waiting and waiting

also remind One PC with One single IP only submit one times 

Edited by simonchengyin

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

The first email just verifies for you, that your application for a closed beta tester spot went into the system. Its not a guarantee or confirmation that you got a closed betatesters spot. If you receive a second email, it will be the confirmation of your account having received closed beta tester status, with links and instructions on how to download the cbt client.

If you didnt receive a second email, with this information, you haven't closed beta access, in this round.

Beta Tester
72 posts
114 battles

The first email just verifies for you, that your application for a closed beta tester spot went into the system. Its not a guarantee or confirmation that you got a closed betatesters spot. If you receive a second email, it will be the confirmation of your account having received closed beta tester status, with links and instructions on how to download the cbt client.

If you didnt receive a second email, with this information, you haven't closed beta access, in this round.

I just want to double confirm, LiquidSnake mentioned how they will process the applicants for the next three days starting from the day application was opened... Is this still true as of right now?

Also, like I've mentioned in the OP, I'm not able to get access to the page where it states "my application is being processed" instead, it displays the "applications for closed beta are no submitted anymore". Does this mean I didn't make it? Or do I still have a chance for the next two days (one day has passed since the announcement)?

The reason why I'm asking is because I don't want to hold false hope for the next two days and draining my energy while refreshing my email every minute.

I really want an confirmation from LiquidSnake or any admins out there regarding to my current "issue"...

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

If you received the first email, your application has made it in to the pool of applications. From there, applications are drawn by an highly sophisticated algorithm with basis in RNG and MM research. If your application is drawn from that pool you will receive the second email bestowing Closed Beta Tester status onto your account.

As Liquid has told you, this processing (running the sophisticated algorithmic program) on the pool of applications, will be done in batches.

The reason you dont get acces to the Submission page anymore, is because submissions of applications has been turned off, as the amount of applications has reached the desired level.

Beta Tester
72 posts
114 battles

If you received the first email, your application has made it in to the pool of applications. From there, applications are drawn by an highly sophisticated algorithm with basis in RNG and MM research. If your application is drawn from that pool you will receive the second email bestowing Closed Beta Tester status onto your account.

As Liquid has told you, this processing (running the sophisticated algorithmic program) on the pool of applications, will be done in batches.

The reason you dont get acces to the Submission page anymore, is because submissions of applications has been turned off, as the amount of applications has reached the desired level.

So the page has nothing to do with the actual process I see...

Alright, it seems like we still have a chance.

Beta Tester
13 posts
147 battles

Please answer this:

do I have still get a chance to get second email within few dayss after first email application submitted?

Beta Tester
82 posts
445 battles

Please answer this:

do I have still get a chance to get second email within few dayss after first email application submitted?

You will have a chance until 3 Days After The Closing Of The CBT Applications. After That, You didn't make it this round. But they say on the Dev Blog that they will bring in more players every few weeks or so.

Beta Tester
82 posts
445 battles

I think thats Beta Weekends

Nah i think it was on the Dev Blog for the CBT as far as i'm aware. I might be wrong though.

But Lucky You To Make It In...

It makes me want to slowly dismember you into tiny little pieces with my Grandfather's Dad's Sword from WWII (Yes, He Died Crashing A Plane Into A Ship) :izmena:

Edited by Jintsuu

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I wonder does player's history affect the success chance? as in do those who have experience with previous WG games (can be checked easily) have higher chance to be selected?

I myself was a retired WoT player who have had around 8k games, spent quite a bit of money into this game (on NA server, before migrating here, bring my NA stuffs along), I think I played WoT when it was in patch 0.6.7. Aside from that, I was also an Alpha tester for WoWP, though I wasn't that active due to the game not being as good as my expectation, as well as internet and computer problems. I did miss all other WoWS closed test opportunities and have been waiting for this CBT quite a while now, though 1 day passed and I still haven't received my 2nd mail yet, I'm a bit nervous.

I do have quite a bit of Naval knowledge with me to discuss if necessary, though most of that lies on the Japanese side.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Nah i think it was on the Dev Blog for the CBT as far as i'm aware. I might be wrong though.

But Lucky You To Make It In...

It makes me want to slowly dismember you into tiny little pieces with my Grandfather's Dad's Sword from WWII (Yes, He Died Crashing A Plane Into A Ship) :izmena:

My condolences to your grandfather

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

I wonder does player's history affect the success chance? as in do those who have experience with previous WG games (can be checked easily) have higher chance to be selected?

I myself was a retired WoT player who have had around 8k games, spent quite a bit of money into this game (on NA server, before migrating here, bring my NA stuffs along), I think I played WoT when it was in patch 0.6.7. Aside from that, I was also an Alpha tester for WoWP, though I wasn't that active due to the game not being as good as my expectation, as well as internet and computer problems. I did miss all other WoWS closed test opportunities and have been waiting for this CBT quite a while now, though 1 day passed and I still haven't received my 2nd mail yet, I'm a bit nervous.

I do have quite a bit of Naval knowledge with me to discuss if necessary, though most of that lies on the Japanese side.

U still have 2 more days so keep your hopes up :honoring:

Beta Tester
82 posts
445 battles

Imma throw a party if and when that 2nd email arrives     :teethhappy:

I'm going to cry a little and then start playing right after.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

am i get reject? T.T . I still didnt get an email.

Nahh u still got a chance, they're just taking a while to process all the applications, so keep an eye out for that second email
Edited by ShuffleCapz

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

are they said 3 days?, because my friends say , " just wait for 3 days"

Yeah, they will keep choosing players to join CBT probably until March 15, if its past march 15 then chances are u didnt make it into CBT