Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yangdup

WHAT A GAME

8 comments in this topic

23 posts
3,048 battles

so i was in my fiji and was pushing with the dd (mahan) toward a cap then suddenly a siratsuyu and a atlanta appeared the mahan used his smoke but got shot by the atlanta so his engine was crippled and then i used my hydro to spot the torps the mahan for sure was going to hit the torps , cause of his crippled engine, so i charged forwards and rammed pushed him so we both successful avoided the torps, the atlanta now as behind the island but shot me with a AP salvo did around 6000 damage but his friend in the pensacola shot me HE clearly HE and killed me in a shot, that was 22k damage in one HE slavo, i guess he got citadel with HE ?? , and yes its clearly HE cause the atlanta shot AP and was silver in colour then he shot and was orange . 

Also no its not detonation. 

Edited by yangdup

1,105 posts

OOOHHH I REMEMBER YOU!

i dont think you are potato (you are actually decent actually).... BUT YOUR BADLUCK IS SO SERIOUS!

" that day, i got 5 streak win..... after that Kaiser match i lose.  and then WE FORM DIVISION! ITS SO WEIRD, why we keep getting the ultra potato team+very skilled enemy... all lose :V "

this is my advice bro, CREATE NEW ACCOUNT. on other game, i did it and ITS WORK! or getting 1 month Hiatus like i did now :V

RNG will become nice once you show your rage by rage quit for a while.... come back later :V

23 posts
3,048 battles

OOOHHH I REMEMBER YOU!

i dont think you are potato (you are actually decent actually).... BUT YOUR BADLUCK IS SO SERIOUS!

" that day, i got 5 streak win..... after that Kaiser match i lose.  and then WE FORM DIVISION! ITS SO WEIRD, why we keep getting the ultra potato team+very skilled enemy... all lose :V "

this is my advice bro, CREATE NEW ACCOUNT. on other game, i did it and ITS WORK! or getting 1 month Hiatus like i did now :V

RNG will become nice once you show your rage by rage quit for a while.... come back later :V

Ahh... that day tho 

411 posts
6,164 battles

so i was in my fiji and was pushing with the dd (mahan) toward a cap then suddenly a siratsuyu and a atlanta appeared the mahan used his smoke but got shot by the atlanta so his engine was crippled and then i used my hydro to spot the torps the mahan for sure was going to hit the torps , cause of his crippled engine, so i charged forwards and rammed pushed him so we both successful avoided the torps, the atlanta now as behind the island but shot me with a AP salvo did around 6000 damage but his friend in the pensacola shot me HE clearly HE and killed me in a shot, that was 22k damage in one HE slavo, i guess he got citadel with HE ?? , and yes its clearly HE cause the atlanta shot AP and was silver in colour then he shot and was orange . 

Also no its not detonation. 

YES HE DID... It is possible to get citadel hits with HE, specially on lightly armoured ships like RN CLs(I.e. Fiji) In fact, it is the most effective way of getting citadel hits on some perticular ships...:teethhappy: However, I don't have the numbers atm, maybe someone else will explain it mathematically. :) 

Edited by _TAMAL_

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

Watch this video on Inertia Fuse High Explosive skills. With this skill you can get citadels on most cruisers using HE.

420 posts
20 battles

YES HE DID... It is possible to get citadel hits with HE, specially on lightly armoured ships like RN CLs(I.e. Fiji) In fact, it is the most effective way of getting citadel hits on some perticular ships...:teethhappy: However, I don't have the numbers atm, maybe someone else will explain it mathematically. :) 

Actually RN ships has better armor IMO, they just squishy because of lower HP pool.

Fiji has 114mm citadel armor, can't see her torp belt...Myoko has 102mm, Shcohrs and Pensacola are lower.

203mm / 6 = 33.8 + 30% = 43.9

It can't citadel Fiji with HE as it wouldn't penetrate belt citadel armor plating of 114mm.

Her bow armor is only 16mm, but the characteristics of HE shell is they will explode instantly on contact, so it will do damage to bow armor but not penetrating it, leaving 51mm athwartship or bow citadel armor plating unscathed.

Most of video of IFHE getting cit are from 285mm (Graf spee) or higher calibre. Since it will instantly explode on anti torpedo bulge, the skill only cit only if you're lucky not hitting the bulge, or your target doesn't have anti torpedo bulge. It is not recommended to pick IFHE for citadel reason.

How if he was lucky hitting your superstructure with HE ?

Pensacola : 2800 max HE dmg x 10 = 28000.

The word lucky is the ultimate super duper ultra deluxe lucky since it means that he booked at least 9 hits and none of them hitting your ship sub components such as turret, AA gun, secondaries, torp tubes, and not the least conning tower.

411 posts
6,164 battles

Actually RN ships has better armor IMO, they just squishy because of lower HP pool.

Fiji has 114mm citadel armor, can't see her torp belt...Myoko has 102mm, Shcohrs and Pensacola are lower.

203mm / 6 = 33.8 + 30% = 43.9

It can't citadel Fiji with HE as it wouldn't penetrate belt citadel armor plating of 114mm.

Her bow armor is only 16mm, but the characteristics of HE shell is they will explode instantly on contact, so it will do damage to bow armor but not penetrating it, leaving 51mm athwartship or bow citadel armor plating unscathed.

Most of video of IFHE getting cit are from 285mm (Graf spee) or higher calibre. Since it will instantly explode on anti torpedo bulge, the skill only cit only if you're lucky not hitting the bulge, or your target doesn't have anti torpedo bulge. It is not recommended to pick IFHE for citadel reason.

How if he was lucky hitting your superstructure with HE ?

Pensacola : 2800 max HE dmg x 10 = 28000.

The word lucky is the ultimate super duper ultra deluxe lucky since it means that he booked at least 9 hits and none of them hitting your ship sub components such as turret, AA gun, secondaries, torp tubes, and not the least conning tower.

Lol, things got scary after adding numbers...:ohmy:

Sign in to follow this