Sign in to follow this  
Strodecas

Team Battles

7 comments in this topic

16 posts
223 battles

Hey guys!

I'm quit a newcomer really and I only have a few battles. I took notice of the "Team Battles" game like that of World of Tanks. I would just like to ask what ships are the meta tier for tier and at least per class. I do plan on investing time in grinding those ships so that I would have different game options and not entirely on PvP. Thanks. :)

Edited by Strodecas

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Team battles haven't been around for ages, and there's no indication yet as to when it will come back. If it does ever come back, the tiers may change, and so would the meta.

As with Ranked Battles, the tiers, maps and format will usually be announced in advance. Don't worry too much about it.

16 posts
223 battles

Team battles haven't been around for ages, and there's no indication yet as to when it will come back. If it does ever come back, the tiers may change, and so would the meta.

As with Ranked Battles, the tiers, maps and format will usually be announced in advance. Don't worry too much about it.

Thanks much for the reply. If Team Battles aren't present anymore, does WoWs have a different game mode just the same as team battle and does have competitive gameplay?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Currently the only "competitive" mode is Ranked Battles, but it's really you and 6 other random guys try to cobble up some teamwork against 7 other guys.

Clans are currently under beta and clan wars is expected to offer you the kind of gameplay you're looking for.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

As amade had said, if team battles ever come back, tiers and the meta may change.

I don't know if you've seen this before, but here is a glimpse of the rules and rewards.

16 posts
223 battles

As amade had said, if team battles ever come back, tiers and the meta may change.

I don't know if you've seen this before, but here is a glimpse of the rules and rewards.

Thanks man!

What ships are the meta for the "Ranked Battles" might I ask? I seriously need to get those ships. :)

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

What ships are the meta for the "Ranked Battles" might I ask? I seriously need to get those ships. :)

Tiers and the meta may also change for Ranked Battles.

Currently it's at tier 7, and if you have the time to go around the forums, there are a lot of (salty) threads about it.

Case in point: Belfast.

Edited by EJL

Sign in to follow this