You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

You know you and your clan is a complete failure when

29 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

Being one of the first clan to be created you do not appear in the WoWs Clan list where even the newest clan are listed but having 28 noobs in your clan no one remembers your clan anyway my clan is so shit heck tell me how to get above 50 WR stuck at rank 6 omg this is impossible why i dont even care about grammar anymore my clan sucks i suck at this game there is no place for potatos like us anywhere in this game my life sucks my life is a complete failure omg why why is this maybe i just happen to suck at any game i play 2000 battles means im still stuck at 48 WR my clan sucks no one even know we exist feels bad man.jpg

634 posts
6,218 battles

lol.. its not impossible to improve:)

No it is impossible my WR just keeps dropping the more i play even though i try to play low tiers i just sucks at everything i do

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Well if th3 clan become painful, you can dismiss it.

But who cares about list anyway?

What the reason u create the clan? For playing with clan mates or for people to recoqnize u?

Chill bro. Just have fun in the game.... No need to care about stat or rank or how people put the clan listing

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Being one of the first clan to be created you do not appear in the WoWs Clan list where even the newest clan are listed but having 28 noobs in your clan no one remembers your clan anyway my clan is so shit heck tell me how to get above 50 WR stuck at rank 6 omg this is impossible why i dont even care about grammar anymore my clan sucks i suck at this game there is no place for potatos like us anywhere in this game my life sucks my life is a complete failure omg why why is this maybe i just happen to suck at any game i play 2000 battles means im still stuck at 48 WR my clan sucks no one even know we exist feels bad man.jpg

lmao I was gonna say, calm dude no commas XD (Safari Grammarly also showing red everywhere lul)

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Quote from another thread:

This is a private list made By Ryujo.... For people who cant handle how he put the list should contact him privately...

Beside like he said it is based on his observation. If someone else want to create another list with their team as top of the clan, then feel free to do so.

PeRsonally what i see in this thread is info of clans that mostly i dont know. So i am grateful for this thread and the effort RJ put on this list. Thanks m8...

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

​point is my clan is not even on the list

Thats also the point...

Because one person (RJ) decided not to put your clan into the list means your clan is failure ?

No... and all the list just RJ opinion and pretty much not mean much..

525 posts
7,946 battles

​point is my clan is not even on the list

FYI, not all the clans in the list are Unicums, in fact one of the description for one of the clans is prerry clear RJ considere them noob

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

FYI, not all the clans in the list are Unicums, in fact one of the description for one of the clans is prerry clear RJ considere them noob

it hurt more to be called a noob, feed for enemy, or 3rd rate clan than not in the list :P

1,386 posts
8,246 battles

Your clan members may not be active enough and RJ may have never met your clan in battle. This is a community project after all and WG removed the clan list function during clan CBT.

Edit: I noticed that [ASF] and [WA2] haven't made into the list. IIRC ASF have similar overall stats to ZAO but ZAO is in the list. I'm pretty sure it's not the stats that caused your clan being missing.

Edited by _Halcyon

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

It's  not a big deal to not be recognised, in my clan we have had over 25 players since day 1 And a lot of us are good players but since we play in Aussie time we might not be meeting them or due to personal time constraints he couldn't fit us in. So in other words not exactly a big deal to not be on on the list.

And the write up is actually pretty good if the current clans and matches up with what I have seen from some of them

[LBAS]
4,495 posts
25,673 battles

but I saw too many in this thread :trollface:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

You can have our spot, I'm not even sure why we're on that list considering that we're all mediocre at best and not very active either.

Amade bribing people witb aMMade? :x