Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Roy_Hobbs

Buying Premium Ships

6 comments in this topic

2 posts
4,637 battles

Hey guys, not sure if this has been raised previously but can we purchase the older Premium Ships? Ships that were available some time ago?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Premium ships are being rotated in the premium shop. Therefore, some premium ship that you want may put up on sale or not.

WG normally announced them in the home page, be ready your wallet for announcement.

If WG did announced of suspension sale of certain ships then it's a no. Example, tier 4 battleship Nikolai

Edited by Mingfang47

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

If WG did announced of suspension sale of certain ships then it's a no. Example, tier 4 battleship Nikolai

or Kamikaze aand Gremyashchy

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Keep an eye on the premium ships in the tech tree in game.Occasionally they will change them around.Last re shuffle I think happened start of the year?

1,493 posts

I love buying premium ships, except for DDs, but I did make a exception for the new okhotnik, I couldn't resist the novelty, although as a BB player, I have yet to grasp the helm better, I am not used to sneaking up, laying in wait, or smoking, & the detection rates, so usually I die in a blaze of glory, having achieved nothing, & other players probably smack their heads in despair at my apparent stupidity. :facepalm:

But bring out the premiums, I'll buy them if I can, unless they are clones, it helps the devs with rewards for doing an outstanding job, for which I am grateful.

:honoring:

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this