Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
higuyguy

Are there any missions in close beta that give away a gift when the game is on open beta?

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
4 posts
1,383 battles

Are there any missions in close beta that give away a reward when the game is on open beta, a ship perhaps?

Like in the past, when WOT give away a tank as reward.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Are there any missions in close beta that give away a reward when the game is on open beta, a ship perhaps?

Like in the past, when WOT give away a tank as reward.

You don't even want to worry about getting "Free ships" all progress will be wiped (maybe even more than once) during BETA phase. No one cares if we get ships from missions.

Alpha Tester
4 posts
1,383 battles

You don't even want to worry about getting "Free ships" all progress will be wiped (maybe even more than once) during BETA phase. No one cares if we get ships from missions.

I mean like a KV-220 in World of Tanks, sent as a gift on open beta.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I mean like a KV-220 in World of Tanks, sent as a gift on open beta.

They should be giving all Beta Tester who have clocked enough time in battle with something. As to what, no one knows.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Usually WG bestows a gift on betatesters who fullfill certain criteria at release. I doubt WG will change that. What vessel, and which criteria there will be to receive that gift, is way to early to say. We are now in the closed beta phase, next phase will be open beta, and then finally release. So we are a probably at least 3-6 months away from a release, based on how the similar phases went in WoT, and in WoWP.

Sign in to follow this