Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kerbal94

I managed to get a 7% win rate! feel lucky!

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

Just grind up my second tier X last night, and I want my first first win of the day of this ship. And....Guess what? I managed to get a 7% win rate. amazing!!

Statistically speaking, This is must be a very low probability event and I must be a very lucky player, right? yes, must be like that!:) ...What are you talking about? No, this game did not make me mad.:playing:

6VOc11j.pngeXdsbvF.png

Edited by Kerbal94

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

I have a ship from which I have 0% win rate. So, your 7% is better than me

but...0 is actually easy to get, but a ship, lose your first battle... then 0%..

and actually, my WR raised from 0% to 7% after that first win

Edited by Kerbal94

127 posts
6,502 battles

I'm impressed.

You have a 34% winrate in 98 battles for your last week. And you're not even bad, you must've just got some of the worst people to touch this video game on your team for the past week.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I wanna see 8%...YOU CAN DO It!  :D

bragging about low stats is a thing now?

Remember, we in politically correct nanny state times now,we gotta make everyone feel good! ;)

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,587 battles

game working as intended, you lose someone wins someone is happy and you rant :teethhappy:

happen to all of us, i could go on days like this and the logical thing to do is stop or go play other ships, the more you continue on the worst it is

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Sadly, playing a T10, you can never use bad MM excuses. You are the only one who can be blamed. Cause GK is pretty OP.

Edited by icy_phoenix

173 posts
5,332 battles

Interestingly, whenever I play safe in my Bismarck in a T10 match, I always get sunk early, farm no damage and I always get consecutive losses. But whenever I play aggressively, borderline YOLO playstyle, charging into cap like yesterday, the opposite happens. Always get consecutive wins. :teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this