You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Saltyroo_58

Please explain ?

5 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,301 battles

I have been playing lately and some weird shit has been going on like a Minsk with half health sinking my Belfast on full health even after he crashed into a Island and  I had dealt over 14,000 damage to him and not a torpedo was used he even backed off the Island while I pounded him with HE and sailed on like nothing happened I admit to being shot at by other ships but the Minsk has only 13,800 or something HP hasn't it ?? Another weird thing was a super stealthy Myoko getting within 1.5km of my Nagato and I could not see him till he opened fire I was lucky to survive his torpedo attack but struggled to get my guns trained on him he was so close lucky my rear turrets where lucky he sailed right past them and sunk him .  The other thing that has just started is my torpedo aiming HUD blinks like a old toilet light and often disappears all together so I am firing torps by in-stink and not knowing where they are going can any-one offer a answer I have the latest video drivers and have not changed any settings all started around the time of ranked games coming back. Has any-one else had this happen to them ?   

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Survivability Expert will grant you extra 350HP for each tier. (minsk is tier 7 so 7*350 = 2.450 HP extra)

109 posts
5,101 battles

I have been playing lately and some weird shit has been going on like a Minsk with half health sinking my Belfast on full health even after he crashed into a Island and  I had dealt over 14,000 damage to him and not a torpedo was used he even backed off the Island while I pounded him with HE and sailed on like nothing happened I admit to being shot at by other ships but the Minsk has only 13,800 or something HP hasn't it ?? Another weird thing was a super stealthy Myoko getting within 1.5km of my Nagato and I could not see him till he opened fire I was lucky to survive his torpedo attack but struggled to get my guns trained on him he was so close lucky my rear turrets where lucky he sailed right past them and sunk him .  The other thing that has just started is my torpedo aiming HUD blinks like a old toilet light and often disappears all together so I am firing torps by in-stink and not knowing where they are going can any-one offer a answer I have the latest video drivers and have not changed any settings all started around the time of ranked games coming back. Has any-one else had this happen to them ?   

1. Did you show him your broadside? RU 130 mm can penetrate light cruisers citadel sub-5 km and... well, your Belfast armor isn't the best at its tier.

2. Was there any smoke or island in the area? You may as well check your internet and PC. Some potato PCs can't render the smoke properly.

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,301 battles

Survivability Expert will grant you extra 350HP for each tier. (minsk is tier 7 so 7*350 = 2.450 HP extra)

You are right taking that into account it was a close quarters battle and broadside but he was all ready on half health and sailed into a Island whilst I was pounding him with HE  . I checked after the match I had 24 pen hits 2 over pen 3 bounced . And he was the only ship I made contact with ?? Oh well it's all history now just seems like I have en counted a lot of little things like this lately this just stood out .

1. Did you show him your broadside? RU 130 mm can penetrate light cruisers citadel sub-5 km and... well, your Belfast armor isn't the best at its tier.

2. Was there any smoke or island in the area? You may as well check your internet and PC. Some potato PCs can't render the smoke properly.

1 . Yes I did show my broadside and we where no more than 3km away but he was half health at the start

2 . The Myoko was just weird I don't know if I just appeared out of nowhere to him as well because we where so close to one another it was laughable his torpedo attack seemed hurried and not aimed and we both struggled to get our guns aimed at each other . Thinking back I knew he was in the area I was prepared for him but thought he had turned away after going out of sight behind a Island and not reappearing  a WoW's LOL moment !!  

Got any idea about why my torpedo HUD blinks and just disappears that really is frustrating at the moment I have never had any problems with video before this ??