You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deathrides

2 questions to be answered pls RE 6.2 & reputation points

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,353 battles

1/ Public test 6.2 I have been away a bit lately and wondering if I have missed the rewards or they haven't yet been issued and are still to come

2/ I notice in my profile I have 2 reputation points and I am neutral can somebody please explain what reputation points mean/ count for , how they are earned and neutral as opposed to ??? are they a forum thing or do they come from the game ?

thanks in advance for improving my understanding

Super Tester
2,725 posts

1. If you think you completed the public test requirements to avail the reward/s, you should be receiving email from Wargaming to activate it.

2. Forum reputation point is just cosmetic/display for me. They don't affect your game or anything at all. 

It increases when someone clicked the green "arrow up" button of your post. I'll up your post, you'll see the difference. Nothing biggy about the reputation point, it just someone respect/"like" your post.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,353 battles

1. If you think you completed the public test requirements to avail the reward/s, you should be receiving email from Wargaming to activate it.

2. Forum reputation point is just cosmetic/display for me. They don't affect your game or anything at all. 

It increases when someone clicked the green "arrow up" button of your post. I'll up your post, you'll see the difference. Nothing biggy about the reputation point, it just someone respect/"like" your post

Thank you 2 is now explained and my reputation has grown to 3 but 1/ the question really is have the rewards for participating in public test 6.2 1 and 2 yet been issued I never receive an email from wargaming I just normally see it in the news portal

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Thank you 2 is now explained and my reputation has grown to 3 but 1/ the question really is have the rewards for participating in public test 6.2 1 and 2 yet been issued I never receive an email from wargaming I just normally see it in the news portal

Sorry, i forgot to add this: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/061-public-test-rewards/

They announce if the Public test rewards are released. Like the example news above.