Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

After playing on NA again for a bit to help a friend grind through the Bayern I realised

once again what the SEA server is really missing.

People being angry in english so that I can understand and laugh at them.

Iy8ws1H.jpg

Also, here's the replay if anyone would like to see how to correctly farm salt for your dinner: Link

And yes, my division could've played better, we realised too late that both teams lemming'd.

If we had realised this sooner we could've diverted one of us towards the middle to put additional pressure on the enemies there.

Also my aim sucks, that is something that'll never change, deal with it. :coin:

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

Chemical symbol for salt - NaCl

Culturally a more polite region here. 

Ralph is onto something here. In some cultures it's not seemly to get angry. NA is not one of these.

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

When did the Furataka get BB armor?!

Port chat can be interesting too on NA,I have never seen a mod in there!

Retia,also if you don't know of it already and want somewhere convenient to upload replays to,try WoWs Replays:

https://wowreplays.com/

Edited by BanditSE1977

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

NA and EU have staff that moderate the forum/chat channels. Here we have volunteers, and they make our names orange so we stand out.

Next time on NA, have a look at how many staff are their

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

NA and EU have staff that moderate the forum/chat channels. Here we have volunteers, and they make our names orange so we stand out.

Next time on NA, have a look at how many staff are their

I have seen plenty on the forums,but even at their peak time on the in game chat,I have yet to see one actually post.

ASIA I have seen the mods pop in pretty quickly when things happen in the ASIA port chat,but NA in game chat can get very toxic,and haven't seen anyone warned or banned in it.

Last few days have seen some heated arguments to,must be something in the water at the moment over there!

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Culturally a more polite region here.  I don't think its because of the language on NA as there are plenty of different languages in chat

Until you go into voice coms where trashtalking is a sign of eternal friendship.

Or maybe I have too many aussies in my friendlists... ... either way, friendships, yay!

When did the Furataka get BB armor?!

I know right... it totally wasn't me aiming like crap. :x

I have seen plenty on the forums,but even at their peak time on the in game chat,I have yet to see one actually post.

ASIA I have seen the mods pop in pretty quickly when things happen in the ASIA port chat,but NA in game chat can get very toxic,and haven't seen anyone warned or banned in it.

The crayon is strong in our mods.

nFEBqOM.png

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,851 posts
4,140 battles

I should have qualified my statement Retia. Most cultures. Aussies are a bit different in that they will call a complete stranger "mate" and use the most offensive words to describe good friends. A lot of cultures don't get it.

Sign in to follow this