You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InversoSk3lo

Found another Bug

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
9 posts
1,750 battles

So I just unlocked a Montana and had played a few games in it. Then I came across a game on North. I spawned on the North West, way out in the open no cover in site. The game starts 15 secs later I'm detected (my Monty is full stealth build) and not even a minute into the game as I desperately scramble to the nearest cover I'm killed. The End, I can kiss a couple of hundred thousand credits good by. War Gaming I think you guys need to work on these top tier games/spawns and maps a little. Or at least look into them.

Edited by InversoSk3lo

Beta Tester
9 posts
1,750 battles

Sorry I rage quit as soon as I died

*Edit* please note as well the times might be exaggerated. By a minute or so, ie. Dying in one minute may have been more like two.

Also Noshiro, I spawned on the Western side of the North Western most Island, in front on the channel between A/B caps are.

Edited by InversoSk3lo

67 posts
14 battles

*Edit* please note as well the times might be exaggerated. By a minute or so, ie. Dying in one minute may have been more like two.

Well, no one can look into a possible bug without proof...

Super Tester
2,725 posts

So I just unlocked a Montana and had played a few games in it. Then I came across a game on North. I spawned on the North West, way out in the open no cover in site. The game starts 15 secs later I'm detected (my Monty is full stealth build) and not even a minute into the game as I desperately scramble to the nearest cover I'm killed. The End, I can kiss a couple of hundred thousand credits good by. War Gaming I think you guys need to work on these top tier games/spawns and maps a little. Or at least look into them.

Also Noshiro, I spawned on the Western side of the North Western most Island, in front on the channel between A/B caps are.

Please use the map and indicate where the team & you are spawned, I can't imagine with vague words.

Use MS Paint if you have to.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/North

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Have you got replays enabled?Upload it to:

https://wowreplays.com/

and link it here.