You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KirstieBeau

Traitor

47 comments in this topic

173 posts
5,332 battles

How do I report this kind of player? First, he team-killed one of our teammates. After he got sunk, he then reported the position of our CV. Then, when the solo warrior medal is on me, he then proceeded to report my exact position to the enemy team. I haven't got the replay enabled but I have screenshots. Name erased in these pictures but I have the raw screenshots. Will these be enough?

shot-17.03.12_11.19.42-0710.jpg

shot-17.03.12_11.24.00-0056.jpg

980 posts
12,617 battles

To be honest, there's no specific rule to stop them giving away your position in chat. It's fair game. 

You wouldn't have had solo warrior anyway judging from the 2nd screenshot. 

173 posts
5,332 battles

To be honest, there's no specific rule to stop them giving away your position in chat. It's fair game. 

To be honest, I am not a good player but I could have stealthily capped another point had that player not reported my position and I could win by points. But because of him I was forced to accept my defeat and kite away. I could have made better decisions to win that medal.

1,162 posts

And thats why WoT got [All] chat removed. Playerbase better behave or else...

I will be super salty if that happens, even more than if dev wanna nerf the ship to the ground.

Edited by RisaFujiyama

62 posts
254 battles

True that.

I could have stealthily capped another point had that player not reported my position

Also true.

Well, It's the weekends, what more can you expect.

Edited by WarpZone

1,162 posts

True that.

Also true.

Well, It's the weekends, what more can you expect.

Oh well, I thought there was some kind of rule against giving away teammates position. It's as worse as team-killing. :(

EULA rules

Article 3, Prohibitions, restrictions and conditions of use, (for all game chats and channels).

3.15. Threats of destroying allied player ships as well as the threats of disclosure of ally positions to enemies, regardless of whether the threat was carried out, or not, are prohibited.

KirstieBeau get that a-hole a permanent ban hammer.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Outside of being against the rules, I loved it when people did it to me in WoT.

Makes it easier to kill the remaining enemies... :popcorn:

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles
Typical crap player blames team for their bad gameplay then ends on bottom of team score board. They couldn't see the truth if they got bitch slapped by it.

1,162 posts

Here is another anti-traitor rule.

5.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of ships belonging to players of the same team.

Should be good.

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

Well the best hope for us is for WG to quickly finish their replay system and include in it an option to automatically send the replay whenever we click the traitor for execution.

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

there is, it's included in the EULA, breaking those rules will/should result in a bann, it just depends on for how long

173 posts
5,332 battles

EULA rules

Article 3, Prohibitions, restrictions and conditions of use, (for all game chats and channels).

3.15. Threats of destroying allied player ships as well as the threats of disclosure of ally positions to enemies, regardless of whether the threat was carried out, or not, are prohibited.

Yep. Submitted this issue to Support today. Hope we do not encounter players like this as it ruins the fun. Hope WG will scrap the ships of these kind of players.  :teethhappy:

Edited by KirstieBeau

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

EULA rules

Here is another anti-traitor rule.

5.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of ships belonging to players of the same team.

Should be good.

NA did have a pinned thread from the mods/devs last year just on this,but looks to have been unpinned now as I can't find it.

KirstieBeau you can enable replays by following these instructions,that way you are ready if you have problems in the future:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/20282-guide-how-to-enable-replays/

One thing to remember if you play lots of games,empty the Replay folder every now and again.They only come out at approx 3mb,but it adds up!

218 posts
3,788 battles

Ban "for all" in battle chat. I mean, what use is it for anyway? Coordinating with the enemy team how you're going whack each other? If you see a player of interest on the opposite side, just memorized their name and PM them after the game.

Super Tester
802 posts

Ban "for all" in battle chat. I mean, what use is it for anyway?

shitposts, banter and the occasional greeting of another player from the same or different clan.

But mostly the first 2.

892 posts
7,853 battles

To be honest, I too have revealed the location of my team mate's ship location to the enemy team in open chat and still do from time to time. Alas, it is usually the location of AFK ships AND when the battle outcome is not going to change from the sinking of these AFK ships.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

To be honest, I too have revealed the location of my team mate's ship location to the enemy team in open chat and still do from time to time. Alas, it is usually the location of AFK ships AND when the battle outcome is not going to change from the sinking of these AFK ships.

I wonder if there is any mechanic that will instantly sink ships that was AFKing for too longs? You know... so that the other team won't at least get free kills (and domination points).