You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Burnt_Out_Koalas

Mixed weekens

40 comments in this topic

307 posts
6,413 battles

I gamed way too much this weekend :ohmy:  I should have turned off my PC as soon as i got the guts to take out the TashKent.  Saturday was the most horrendous day in my WoWs history.  21.43% winrate ..... Kill to deaths was higher than normal and so was damage :medal:.  Still could not get a win to save my life, i gave up on the Tash after 4 games, then i went to my trusty Murmansk, Still 3 losses in a row, with me finishing top in 2 of them, then i practically lost it :playing:.  Started doing things i wouldn't do, take bigger risks game after game.   I went hell no, i ain't going to bed till i win a goddam game, yet again made it to the top of the list, another loss.   I looked at some of the stats of 3 players in my team, averaging 20% winrate for the day .... i guess I am cursed.  Well i went back to the well again today, played far more like myself still lost games where i sank 3 ships and finished on top but the winrate was 54.55% in 11 battles.  I also played a Ranked game with my MAAS and it still has 100% WR .... even though we had 2 Penscolas and the opponents had the only FIJI and Atlanta.   I now know what it is like to play weekend rubbish and it frankly does mess up your game.:sceptic:

End of Rant!!!!:hiding:

520 posts
11,127 battles

So far, ive learned to play only a few games on weekends. Did it in the morning. Im happy with around 80% yest and 100% today.

Playing on weekends is really not enjoyable specially if youre working on your winrate.

Ill continue playing regularly during weekdays, both for ranked and random

307 posts
6,413 battles

I got 80 % win rate on 17 match yesterday..

Gremmy is OP

It has fantastic gun range (nearly 12km) with a detection value of 7km, making it ideal for invisible sniping of targets.  Ahhh i see what you mean :great:

1,386 posts
8,246 battles

One thing I learnt from a horrible 3x first win weekend consisting of 23 lost GK games in a row:

NEVER EVER EVER PLAY SOLO DURING WEEKENDS

My attempt to get a decent Zao game in solo was a total failure, but I got some really decent games with my division mates.

Edited by _Halcyon

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

It has fantastic gun range (nearly 12km) with a detection value of 7km, making it ideal for invisible sniping of targets.  Ahhh i see what you mean :great:

Yeah.. I get that winrate because of the ship i playing ..... Also it help that most of the match, the enemy DD is a torp boat that Only cap and not cooperating. (typical weekend potato DD)

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

And thats why Coop is there for you.:tea_cap:

Apart from being a time waster Coop has very few benefits.  To progress you burn through signal and camo that would give better returns for even a loss in randoms.  

Get some fresh air. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Nope.. Coop is fun.

When in coop my main is to have fun not caring about exp nor credits. Just try to have fun as much as i can.........

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

Had quite a number if enjoyable games in Gneisenau this weekend. Pretty much went into "HULK SMASH" mode every game. Regardless of a win or loss.

It's so awesome to see enemy BBs shit their pants and panic when they see Gnei barreling down on them.

307 posts
6,413 battles

Yeah.. I get that winrate because of the ship i playing ..... Also it help that most of the match, the enemy DD is a torp boat that Only cap and not cooperating. (typical weekend potato DD)

I merely commented on your comment  "the Gremy is OP"  I did also commented that you played 17 games for that WR...well done again. 

1,162 posts

Apart from being a time waster Coop has very few benefits.  To progress you burn through signal and camo that would give better returns for even a loss in randoms.  

Get some fresh air. 

Coop is my time waster not as progress. Cleared the soviet mission in less 3 hours, 300k credits, 10x ESCL,DCP2, good enough for me. I dont use signal/camo on coop, so I dont mind.

Plus I already got a few flagship, why i need to loss my brain chasing T10.:teethhappy:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Had quite a number if enjoyable games in Gneisenau this weekend. Pretty much went into "HULK SMASH" mode every game. Regardless of a win or loss.

It's so awesome to see enemy BBs shit their pants and panic when they see Gnei barreling down on them.

What more fun is when they dont know that gnei have torps

I merely commented on your comment  "the Gremy is OP"  I did also commented that you played 17 games for that WR...well done again. 

Thanks again....

Coop is my time waster not as progress. Cleared the soviet mission in less 3 hours, 300k credits, 10x ESCL,DCP2, good enough for me. I dont use signal/camo on coop, so I dont mind.

Plus I already got a few flagship, why i need to loss my brain chasing T10.:teethhappy:

Chief, may i know what ship you loved now? Is it the pew pew cruiser on tier 7?

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Why you asked the obvious. Geez fine then. Thanks again. :P

Oh... It is true then...... Well i am happy you get that Pew Pew Premium  from Santa Box

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Stop doing that geez:hiding:

Lets div again... Sims & Atlanta combo.... 

Also i kinda hope WG didnt gave use 300% firat win bonus again. It really wreck the game

980 posts
12,617 battles

I was just called noob by a destroyer who wanted me to scout ahead of him. 

I'm in a Mikhail Kutuzov. 

I told him no, and then got called noob again. 

We had to take the cap anyway, so I went ahead since the destroyer wasnt going to take it. 

Thirty seconds later I get hit by 2 kagero torpedoes (I had defensive AA equipped, not hydro) and then immediately after a bismarck citadelled me. 

The destroyer then called me noob again and then reported me 7 times. We won the game. 

What do I attract such horrid teammates?

#onlyonweekends

Edited by LordTyphoon

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

Don't blame the Tash. The Tash is good. Blame the potatoes. 

I tried to play some Campbelltown today :facepalm: 0:7 the pain is real.

1,162 posts

Lets div again... Sims & Atlanta combo.... 

Also i kinda hope WG didnt gave use 300% firat win bonus again. It really wreck the game

All we need now is T7 USN Premium BB. And walla P2P Div.:B

Ohh, also WG, about that T7 USN BB. How about North Carolina Prototype with quad 14incher turret, Not bad right?:trollface:

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

All we need now is T7 USN Premium BB. And walla P2P Div.:B

Ohh, also WG, about that T7 USN BB. How about North Carolina Prototype with quad 14incher turret, Not bad right?:trollface:

How about project moon walker :popcorn::popcorn: