You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Serene_Potato

How are people chosen for the CBT? O.o

17 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Randomly.

All the alpha and weekend beta testers automatically became beta testers, and to be one of those you were randomly chosen, or got luckytm and somebody gave you a code. If there are beta testers who don't belong to either of those groups I assume they were also randomly chosen.

Beta Tester
48 posts
1,030 battles

Any body who don't want to play can share the client software and Account to me please , waiting too long when everybody playing in youtube >___________< 

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Any body who don't want to play can share the client software and Account to me please , waiting too long when everybody playing in youtube >___________< 

No because account sharing is a breach of the game EULA

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Meh, how? 

Randomly among the portal submitted applications.

Although I have been told that posting a video on youtube documenting doing the following actions, HAS increased the submitters chance of getting CBT access :

"You wait untll its full moon. Then you round up 3, not 1, not 2, but 3 virgins. Doesn't matter which gender. Head into a forest, find an oak tree that is at least 250 years old, start a bonfire, undress, dance around the bonfire, while you sacrifice 2, not 1, not 3, but 2 rubber chickens, and the 3 virgins, while chanting "The IronGuard is great. The Spotter should get a payraise. The KaZanova should get a Bugatti Veyron on WG's bill" 5 times in ever increasing pitch of voice."

At least thats how Chappo received access to Alpha. Try it, who knows, it might work for you.

Beta Tester
404 posts
91 battles

"You wait untll its full moon. Then you round up 3, not 1, not 2, but 3 virgins. Doesn't matter which gender. Head into a forest, find an oak tree that is at least 250 years old, start a bonfire, undress, dance around the bonfire, while you sacrifice 2, not 1, not 3, but 2 rubber chickens, and the 3 virgins, while chanting "The IronGuard is great. The Spotter should get a payraise. The KaZanova should get a Bugatti Veyron on WG's bill" 5 times in ever increasing pitch of voice."

Where am i suppose to find 2 rubber chickens?

2 posts
51 battles

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/wows-cbt-launch/

Congratulations!

Please follow the link below to complete the subscription to the World of Warships News Digest: http://worldofwarships.asia/news/digest/confirm/15a21413aaabfbef

Please ignore this email if you did not subscribe to our News Digest.

how can I take the code - march 12.

maybe i must make to many new account for to be a chosen one. ha!