lengxv6

Warships 4 Newbies

19 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Howdy Scrubbers.....

Started this EP before, didn't like it, so now I am doing a rehash, So on that note......

Welcome to EP1 of W4N, sit back, relax and enjoy. If you like it, smash the like button, if you want to stay up to date, headbutt the subscribe button.

62 posts
254 battles

Thank you Lengxv6......

This will help me, i am a newbies afterall

*cough* Ehemm..

[Coughing intensifies] hnnnnnngg....

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

i dont know what virus spread to them Leng.... 

well, can i request something? on the next / future episode where you talking about consumable, can you highlight the advantage using Premum DCP and also that we can use credits to buy them instead of doubloon.

i have a bad experience about it. forgot to change and waste some doubloons..

thanks

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Will do, have the first 9 ep's recorded, so might do prem store, conversions and consumables as EP10....,.,.might call it "turning XP on"

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Will do, have the first 9 ep's recorded, so might do prem store, conversions and consumables as EP10....,.,.might call it "turning XP on"

LOL...  well.. i still want to kick my self for wsting that amount of doubloon.....

16 posts
223 battles

Hello! I'm a newcomer with few battles. I should say that this introduction helped me, and hopefully you will continue to produce more videos. :)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Next EP is coming......ran into a production problem  (software played up). Should be uploaded tonight and released tomorrow morning