NukeDukem

AUNZGUARD - AU/NZ Clan Looking for members

22 comments in this topic

16 posts
6,938 battles

AU - NZ Clan - Recruitment is open
We are a small clan with a good mix of kiwis and Aussies, and we are currently looking for new members..

We enjoy using the Division feature of the game, we usually divi up every night, so you will generally find us online from around 6pm AEST untill 12 or 1am weekdays,  however we are also on most hours of the day through out weekends.

We also have a public chat channel AUNZGUARD feel free to drop by.

If you are someone seeking a laid back clan with a great bunch of people, enjoy some laughs, then consider us the clan for you.

Cheers,

NukeDukem

63 posts
1,554 battles

Great to see a like-minded clan! Hope to see you guys in friendlies with HMAS when the game is able to support it :)

Let me know if you need some help setting up a forum and Discord as I've just been through it myself.

2 posts
1,692 battles

Great to see a like-minded clan! Hope to see you guys in friendlies with HMAS when the game is able to support it :)

Let me know if you need some help setting up a forum and Discord as I've just been through it myself.

Thanks Mate, We have just setup a Discord not sure if we are going to a forum just yet.

16 posts
6,938 battles

Hi Captain_Fathom

It certainly is nice to know, there are some other fun - decent AU/NZ clans available - and thanks for your support !!

In regards to the forum, should be all good in that department, and also the same as Discord...

Catch you on the waters - safe seas :great:

NukeDukem

16 posts
6,938 battles

Still looking for members - regular div fleets happening most nights, we do encourage discord however certainly is not compulsory.

We currently have a good mix of AU and NZ players. As it stands - go the kiwis :)

If you are looking for some fun & laughs, or generally an all round good time, then join us today!!!

Cheers,

NukeDukem 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYK1OMiWBpk 

6 posts
6,499 battles

Hi.

Kiwi looking for an clan. Lots experience  22k games in wot and now keen on wow..have up to teir 7..

Keen to liaise and discuss your clan..

Cheers 

16 posts
6,938 battles

Hi n77067,

Thanks for your interest in our clan, basically the description says it all, we are a mix of Kiwi and AU members, pretty laid back, still small in terms of clan sizes, however growing steadily each week.

I'm a kiwi my self, and you will find me on generally most nights. We do like div-ing up when members are active, we generally have divs ranging from 7-10, we also have discord available as well, although is not a requirement, however certainly helps coordinating tactic's when in battle together and to keep in touch with one another.

I'll send you an invitation to join, see how you go - if our clan doesn't suit your play style, then I would recommend our friends HMAS - which are a larger clan, however I believe are more Western AU time zone, however im sure they cover all if not most time zones AU - NZ.

Cheers, 

NukeDukem

3 posts
732 battles

Hey there I'm keen to join a clan and this seems as good as any

I'm sick to death of random battle, it's a cesspool of incompetent and asinine retards, particularly when I play on my tier 7 Gneisenau. Everyone just dies, doesn't perform their function, ignore points and sail away at the first sign of danger. I am so sick of it. I lost 12 consecutive games yesterday, 12! and all were over in 10 minutes or less. I just want to play with a group of people who actually speak English and I can coordinate with towards a common goal and have fun doing it.

Have I come to the right place?

6 posts
6,499 battles

Hi.. I've just joined and so far a very pleasing decision..good guys..relaxed and communicate well..haven't managed a long session on divisions etc yet...but that's due to wife and work..  

They clan is fun focused  and non judgmental..

cheers

16 posts
6,938 battles

Hi _BANE_

You have come to right place, and I can assure you we all speak english :) 

Also I totally understand where you are coming from, on a loosing streak - isn't fun, so im sure we can help you out.

Come and check us out, we normally have regular div's happening in the evenings and weekends, and we also have discord available for coms 

Ill send you an invite.

Cheers,

NukeDukem

2 posts
4,654 battles

Hey guys,

looking for my first clan. Have played few hundred battles and usually on each night to around 1.00am.

New to clans/divisions so please be patient

16 posts
6,938 battles

Hi Roy,

Would love to have you in the clan, we are a friendly bunch of guys :)

Ill send you an invite when I get home from work, so will be later this afternoon - early evening.

Cheers,

NukeDukem

4 posts
5,581 battles

Hi Cap'n,

I'm looking to join a like minded team too. Live in Vic, so AEST. play from about 7 - 11pm
Range of ships tiered 6 - 8. Play most days, when work doesn't get in the way!
Send a message if you get a chance.
Cheers

7fingers

1 post
4,668 battles

Hi All

Still room in this clan? normally play between 7pm-11pm AEST weekdays and at random hours on a Sunday.

Currently playing t6 to t7.

Cheers 

2 posts
1,692 battles

Hi All

Still room in this clan? normally play between 7pm-11pm AEST weekdays and at random hours on a Sunday.

Currently playing t6 to t7.

Cheers 

Hey Mate, Nuke has been away from the game for a little bit, whats your ingame name and i Can send you a clan invite?

11 posts
4,798 battles
On 27/06/2017 at 3:49 PM, NukeDukem said:

Hey sandman404

sure do, send an app in and ill accept.

This is the last spot :)

Hi 

Just found out about Clan battles and I would be keen to join yours. Let me know what stats you need and I can let you know - also any additional info that I need about applying.

Thank you :)

WABACom