Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

am i the only one thats now wanting to sell the grouser kufurset

5 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

ever since the intoduction of royalnavy and the mm derping and giving me low tier ship teamate vs tier 10 iv just had not had a good game in my tier 10 german bb since 6.0 and frankly im really pondering of selling her cause of m y detection range and the fact i light up like a fire cracker on the 4th of july im just not feeling her anymore iv acctuly been playing more amarican bbs now cause of its acuiracy and its stealth capaabilty and have been having lots of fun in the tier 10 minotour as well as the german ca what about u guys who have the tier 10 german have u sold her already or still have her but dont play her much anymore

when i mentioned the rn i was meaning its torps and its smoke

Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

Can't read, use punctuation marks!!

. , ' : " ? ! ~ … ( )

Ok back to the topic. I want to sell Grosser too. It's just not fun playing buttersheeps in T10. For T10 I'd pick Zao, and for buttersheep I'd pick T6.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,817 battles

Translation anyone? Please?

1) Ever since the introduction of RN CLs and the MM giving me low tier ship teammates against tier 10, I have not had a good game in my Grosser Kurfrust (GK) since 6.0.

2) Frankly, I'm really pondering of selling the GK cause of my huge detection range and the fact that I light up like a fire cracker on the Fourth of July.

3) I'm just not feeling her anymore I've actually been playing more USN BBs now cause of their accuracy and concealment and have been having lots of fun in the Minotaur as well as the Hindenberg

4) What about others who have the GK? Have you sold her already or still have her but don't play her much anymore

1) Doesn't MM always make sure the number of top tier ships are same on both sides?

2) So you complain about RN CL which sets you on fire with their AP shells? Build concealment on GK, she gets like 14km detection with CE and Concealment module.

3) To each their own I guess.

4) Still play my GK, love her tankiness (other BB cant really citadel me) and the 12 406s are very nice.

Sign in to follow this