You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Blitz_Krieg_13

Training room

10 comments in this topic

109 posts
5,101 battles

Okay so how does one disable the ship from moving or firing at you?   >.... looking at testing citadels and angles etc....

Untick the "Armed" and "Active" below the ship selection boxes. But they appear to be bugged right now, I tried enabling them 3-4 times after patch, none worked

[LBAS]
4,478 posts
25,657 battles

open with notepad

Wows\res\scripts_config.xml

<scripts_config.xml checkPing="true" debugInfo="true">
    <space>spaces/00_CO_ocean</space>
    <offlineModel>PASC001_Erie_1936</offlineModel>
    <player entityType="Avatar" startDirection="1.0 0.0 0.0" startPosition="0.0 0.0 -313.0"/>
    <cursorScaleSpeed x="40" y="40"/>
    <server online="true">
        <host alias="WOWS ASIA" csis="http://csis.worldoftanks.asia/csis/wowssg">
            <master addr="login2.worldofwarships.jp:20020"/>
            <master addr="login1.worldofwarships.jp:20020"/>
        </host>
    </server>
    <chat visibleLines="6"/>
    <writeCombatLog>true</writeCombatLog>
    <Dock3D>true</Dock3D>
    <CurseVoice>true</CurseVoice>
    <scriptProfiler address="0.0.0.0" enabled="true" netSend="false" port="6666"/>
    <GameParams packed="true"/>
    <disableTrainingRoom>false</disableTrainingRoom> [change true to false]
</scripts_config.xml>

307 posts
6,413 battles

Untick the "Armed" and "Active" below the ship selection boxes. But they appear to be bugged right now, I tried enabling them 3-4 times after patch, none worked
no i think i worked it out .... you need select a map "OCEAN I picked btw".... make sure you have untick the boxes .... and then select the ship you want to practice shooting on .....  .... then DRAG the ship onto the opponents side ... DO NOT CLICK the ADD button it does not work, they come out fighting :izmena:.... i selected 5 ships ... then i sailed to the other side of the map ... practice my citadel hitting .... interesting how some ships are easy even at 60 degree angles.... US BB's are practically impossible to citadel with a cruiser even if they are a tier below you.
Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

2,222 posts
13,717 battles

no i think i worked it out .... you need select a map "OCEAN I picked btw".... make sure you have untick the boxes .... and then select the ship you want to practice shooting on .....  .... then DRAG the ship onto the opponents side ... DO NOT CLICK the ADD button it does not work, they come out fighting :izmena:.... i selected 5 ships ... then i sailed to the other side of the map ... practice my citadel hitting .... interesting how some ships are easy even at 60 degree angles.... US BB's are practically impossible to citadel with a cruiser even if they are a tier below you.

I did try to give you a hint.