Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rufusflywheel

disappearing ships

7 comments in this topic

8 posts
11,531 battles

Hi has anybody had  enemy ships disappearing in game  not through smoke,  me and 5 friends are having this problem in one game a BB disappeared 4 times in less than a minute then reappear firing at me, and I cannot see them and when I do get to fire they are gone again need to know if anybody else is having this problem this happens at ranges of 5km out  to 20km+ and has been happening for quite a while.                                                                                          thank you

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

Hi has anybody had  enemy ships disappearing in game  not through smoke,  me and 5 friends are having this problem in one game a BB disappeared 4 times in less than a minute then reappear firing at me, and I cannot see them and when I do get to fire they are gone again need to know if anybody else is having this problem this happens at ranges of 5km out  to 20km+ and has been happening for quite a while.                                                                                          thank you

can give replay ?

8 posts
11,531 battles

replay no  I have no replay but need to know if it is happening to other people do you know of this happening to others or have you heard of it happening it has become really frustrating                                                                                                                                                     thank you

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

only to really potato PCs, i've heard tales of extreme lag and FPS causing these kinds of problems, can you give a more detailed description of what happened that match?

307 posts
6,413 battles

replay no  I have no replay but need to know if it is happening to other people do you know of this happening to others or have you heard of it happening it has become really frustrating                                                                                                                                                     thank you

Yes low FPS:sleep_fish: ... might be the reason.  Enable replays and then we can see what you mean.   I have never seen it before .... seen plenty of ships appear from nowhere:ohmy:.  Been a ship that appears from nowhere too :hiding:

1,494 posts

I have it all the time, & I play on internet cafe, I watch the ship through binoculars, line up the shot, then the ship disappears ! Even sometimes when they are close, or right next to me... Its infuriating...

Without looking because the cafe is closed at the moment, the ping is anywhere between 1-40 usually, & the frame rate is probably 60 ish (I will confirm later if I remember)

I've been noticing it for a while too... So I just try & compensate with the last known position from the minimap, or best guess, or just wait for the ship to de appear... I now count it as skill training.

:look:

Ordrazz

33 posts
7,639 battles

I find as soon as I launch a spotter plane the target just vanishes.

I find when my ship passes behind an island the target disappears despite having a spotter plane in the air who can see the ship.

Sign in to follow this