You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

how long does it take

25 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
48 posts
1,030 battles

I am waiting about six hours >_<

try to search World of warship in youtube or twitch to watching other player playing is much better ..........Zzz Zzz

Edited by simonchengyin

Beta Tester
82 posts
456 battles

Does cbt have duration? Like beta weekend? Or can play until full release(reset)? 

It's Full Duration. Servers Up 24/7 Until the OpenBeta/Release.

And then at the release, they will probably reset everyone so everyone gets a fair chance.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Does cbt have duration? Like beta weekend? Or can play until full release(reset)? 

^

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Yup, 24/7 but once it going for release, account wiped. That's it. ;)

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Yup, 24/7 but once it going for release, account wiped. That's it. ;)

Except those who have had enough games under their belt during test periods (Alpha/Weekend/Beta) get special premium vehicles/vessels that are not available for other players, until maybe like 1 year after game release.

That's what happened when I was in WoWP anyway :P Though some of them are pretty lame, such as the Tier2 GA Pegasus.

Talk about waiting, almost 1 day now yet I still don't get the 2nd mail :hiding:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Applications are currently closed for CBT.

Those that managed to get in - gratz.

Those that got the first email - you are in the pool to be added at a later date (unknown at this stage) as needs be.

Those that didn't get any emails - sorry folks that's it for this round.  There may be other application rounds later down the track as the developers need.

There are no codes etc for CBT, the only way is to apply and that is currently closed off.