Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

It'd be sad If I have to leave because of My PC

18 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

As you all know WG is adding lot of stuff to break improve the game.. and has been releasing update every month to do so... At this point I'm having lot of issues with my game like frame drops and ping spikes... I don't mind Ping spikes because they don't have much effect to the game... But FPS drop has been killing me before couple of patches it was 25fps and I was able to play with it but now it has become really unstable... 

I don't blame WG for this they are just improving the game... Well if this keeps on going I'd have to leave the game...which I know lot of players will be happy hearing about :teethhappy:.. But hey., everyone has to leave one day or the other... I'll be the one leaving sooner... :(

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

bye bye AJ......

well, if that happen, my laptop will not able to follow the game also... so no WoWs on traveling

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

bye bye AJ......

well, if that happen, my laptop will not able to follow the game also... so no WoWs on traveling

Well.... 2-3 patches more and then I'd have to say bye...

Lol sooo happy to see me leave eh??

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

I'm sorry guys but that is gaming for you.  games aren't designed to revert their features to suit audiences.   People need to improve their hardware to cope with games.

I'm not sure what you can do to fix the framerate drop as I haven't seen any change in several patches.   Ping hasn't been a widespread issue so it might be your provider

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Well.... 2-3 patches more and then I'd have to say bye...

Lol sooo happy to see me leave eh??

nope... i will be sad..... it meaan lost 1 player who chat with me.and play with me. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

I'm sorry guys but that is gaming for you.  games aren't designed to revert their features to suit audiences.   People need to improve their hardware to cope with games.

I'm not sure what you can do to fix the framerate drop as I haven't seen any change in several patches.   Ping hasn't been a widespread issue so it might be your provider

I'm saying it is my PC... WG is doing what ever they can to improve the game... I'm okay with it... I never blamed anyone for *My PC being potato*...

Ping is like a rare thing but for me ping has always been in 50m/s-100m/s.. and surprisingly Ping for me in NA server is 100-125m/s..

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Any details of your setup?

A really cheap (even Second hand) GTX 950/960/ R9 series will run WoWs good enough with great settings options.

440 posts
3,379 battles

Aawwwww then there won't be anyone who'll get triggered by "git gud" :(

Jk, gonna miss you though AJ, it was nice meeting you in the game and forums. Hope that you'll be back with a more beastly computer

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

This should do you 60FPS@Medium No problem

Not even 400 bucks. Although I haven't included Windows/Monitor and the Case. Still.

Also, you can always choose older generation cards *Cough* GTX750Ti *Cough* /CPU, as well as using existing parts of your PC (eg Your Case, Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, etc.)

I would recommend RX470 if you can squeeze a lil more and future proof it a little bit.

Edited by Alvin1020

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Aawwwww then there won't be anyone who'll get triggered by "git gud" :(

Jk, gonna miss you though AJ, it was nice meeting you in the game and forums. Hope that you'll be back with a more beastly computer

Lol I'm kinda over it tho... But thanks man appreciate it...

This should do you 60FPS@Medium No problem

Not even 400 bucks. Although I haven't included Windows/Monitor and the Case. Still.

Also, you can always choose older generation cards *Cough* GTX750Ti *Cough* /CPU, as well as using existing parts of your PC (eg Your Case, Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, etc.)

I would recommend RX470 if you can squeeze a lil more and future proof it a little bit.

Thanks man... But you should know I live in india and prices for those are too damn high... Dollar rate in india is too high... so for example 400 US dollars = 26k(26,000) Indian Rupees... and the price tags increase with the taxations shopkeepers have.. We can do online shopping but you don't wanna go over 15k for any goods because they might be damaged or faulty...

And I bought my laptop like 5 years ago... at the time it was 26k... same as the setup you said... (and you've excluded things like monitor and case as well)

Not saying my country cannot afford stuff.. but I'm saying I cannot afford those you've suggested... But yes I'll change my laptop...

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Never buy laptops unless you have extra $$$, thats a lesson for ya.

Most laptops aren't really all that great even at the time, and in no way future proof (Well, except that monster of GX800, search that up and you'll know why, lol).

Nothing I can help then :(

But when you do have the $$$, do try to search for budget builds instead of being a console peasant player/get a laptop just because its cheaper. 

For example, G4560+RX470 provide PS4 Pro-beating peformance with less than 500 dollars. After all, #PCMasterRace, thats something all Intel/AMD or Nvidia/AMD fanpois can agree on :P

Edited by Alvin1020

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

no wonder didnt see you for days

such a problem we live in other part of the world where hardware is ridiculously expensive, such is life

anyway see you soon, but don't be too long :honoring:

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Icy you should have read the tag :( 

and as of now problem is solved because fps drop was due to the heating of the GPU... and had to clean out the fan and it's vents now I'm getting steady 28-30 fps...

Some little things cause you lot of trouble xD...

Sign in to follow this