You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aussie_Thunder

Premium Time waisted

9 comments in this topic

20 posts
6,090 battles

Hi folks . instead of winning premium time as many work and cant play as I do. make it Games such as 24hrs premium equates to 24 games or 12 games . at least we get a chance to use it. I lost all of my compensation time couldn't play . it started at 19 play for 1 hr couldn't  continue lats the rest. so make it game amounts . at least we get a chance to use.

1,386 posts
8,248 battles

Hardcore grinders will not be pleased with your proposed change. It means they get less from what they pay. But I do agree that there should be an option of saving premium time for later.

My proposal on this is like this.

Make an option of "pausing" premium time. When paused, you will be receiving the same as a standard account, and premium time will not reduce until you decide to "resume" premium. A premium status changing operation can happen no more than once every three days to prevent abuse.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,080 battles

Make an option of "pausing" premium time. When paused, you will be receiving the same as a standard account, and premium time will not reduce until you decide to "resume" premium. A premium status changing operation can happen no more than once every three days to prevent abuse.

I would prefer "boosters" like what World of Tanks has now. Basically can be XP, free XP. commander XP or credit boosts, and active for 1-2 hours.

But OP, if you're not a hardcore player that can play many games in a day, you're better off using signal flags/prem camo--they can boost credit earnings, XP, commander XP and/or free XP.

Edited by EJL

753 posts
8,965 battles

From a business perspective I think WG would make more money if they also sold premium time in 1, 2 and 4 hour blocks that would cater for the casual gamer as well as the hard core ones.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,080 battles

From a business perspective I think WG would make more money if they also sold premium time in 1, 2 and 4 hour blocks that would cater for the casual gamer as well as the hard core ones.

That's why WG sells signal flags in the premium shop. A casual player can get almost the same benefits using them as playing with a premium account without wasting all of those unused hours. :hiding:
Edited by EJL

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Not a bad idea, ill bump WG again regarding it and see if its in the works at all

That's why WG sells signal flags in the premium shop. A casual player can get almost the same benefits using them as playing with a premium account without wasting all of those unused hours. :hiding:

This would probably why the above idea isnt implemented and is a good reminder to those that flag sales are great at giving you defacto premo account for specific ships

683 posts
7,367 battles

I do hope they change how's premium time spent. I guess that most players who are paying for this game are financially independent, means that they go to work, means that there are certain days in a week a player might not get to play. Premium time would be wasted.

PS: I always try to use flags together with premium account. When I'm on standard account I will keep XP/Credit booster signal flags aside.
So far... I still have some thing to achieve in this game, so I'm still using premium account, despite more than half of the days in a month I can't play.

Oh one more thing: when rewarding premium time, I suggest WG give it as a gift, mean that a player can activate it when they want. It's a gift/compensation, like what happen in late Feb when a lot of players having DC issue, what's the point if giving them premium time so rigidly that it may actually cause more disappointment among players as the compensated premium time burnt away, especially those who are economically not that strong. 

Edited by Darkworld_2015