You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

5000 games

27 comments in this topic

1,493 posts

Greetings

Time to break out the chocolate milk & fish fingers with custard,

I have reached 5000 games marker now, including ranked games

:medal:

Yes, I know my stats suck, but who cares about stats, if I turn my screen off then I can't see them.

:look:

I still get called noob,  still do stupid things sometimes like present a broadside for people to hit, or detonate, or sometimes (esp when I get a phone call) go Yolo'ing, or get mad when my team turns into lemmings, following each other to destruction.....

:nerv_fish:

But

It's only a game, I think it's the best game (starcraft is second, so yes I'm old school), & I don't mind one bit, spending my money on pixel ships good & bad, that helps keep all the WG staff fed, so they can in turn provide us with exciting new content (well, except for dds, they're not exciting they are a pain lol), because they do a wonderful job, & I commend them wholeheartedly.

Heres to 5000 more, maybe my stats will someday improve more

:coin:

I would like to thank notser & his videos, for helping me improve my own playing, & all the other good players out there who helped, may we all continue to enjoy this wonderful game.

:honoring:

If anyone wants to give me an Albany or Oleg, or birthday cake, thatll make me happy...

:playing:

If anyone wants to chew me about my stats, ok then.... Stats don't matter to me very much anyway, I'm happy to play the game, & if I die as soon as the game starts, then I'll just start another match....

:bajan::child::look:

Happy times

Ordrazz

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

who cares about stats, if I turn my screen off then I can't see them.

This is how you play happily and not to get salty, especially when Ranked is ongoing  :teethhappy:

Edited by R3negade

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

Congrats Ordrazz. You got there quick and in 5k games I've only played you once!

Good to see your positive attitude

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Yes, I know my stats suck, but who cares about stats, if I turn my screen off then I can't see them.

Yay, that's how I play, too, although my battle count isn't that high.

b2KGMze.png

520 posts
11,127 battles

Nice one dude. Congratulations on your 5k games.

May i suggest on a better investment on the game rather then stats.

But its the number of friends you have made while playing this game and posting in this forum.

Stats are not the real accomplishment here (wink wink)

personally i do alot of travelling.. And im looking forward to meeting those i division up with regularly or those in my clan and treat them to a burger:p

Oh, my stats are average.... But the level of my "wanting"to treat my friends in this game are Unicum:p

Edited by kultabashi

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Congratz......

i want to send you a virtual cake but the foum dont allow me.

892 posts
7,853 battles

Congrats and aim for 10K next. As for stats, don't worry about it. Just play to have fun.

Retia, why you showing your PT server stats?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Congrats and aim for 10K next. As for stats, don't worry about it. Just play to have fun.

to prove he doesn't care about stats - heck he could of used his Alpha stats lol

307 posts
6,413 battles

Greetings

Time to break out the chocolate milk & fish fingers with custard,

I have reached 5000 games marker now, including ranked games

:medal:

:look:

I still get called noob,  still do stupid things sometimes like present a broadside for people to hit, or detonate, or sometimes (esp when I get a phone call) go Yolo'ing, or get mad when my team turns into lemmings, following each other to destruction.....

:nerv_fish:

But

It's only a game, I think it's the best game (starcraft is second, so yes I'm old school), & I don't mind one bit, spending my money on pixel ships good & bad, that helps keep all the WG staff fed, so they can in turn provide us with exciting new content (well, except for dds, they're not exciting they are a pain lol), because they do a wonderful job, & I commend them wholeheartedly.

Heres to 5000 more, maybe my stats will someday improve more

:coin:

I would like to thank notser & his videos, for helping me improve my own playing, & all the other good players out there who helped, may we all continue to enjoy this wonderful game.

If anyone wants to give me an Albany or Oleg, or birthday cake, thatll make me happy...

:playing:

If anyone wants to chew me about my stats, ok then.... Stats don't matter to me very much anyway, I'm happy to play the game, & if I die as soon as the game starts, then I'll just start another match....

:bajan::child::look:

Happy times

Ordrazz

Great attitude and congrats mate.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Das not PT server, das live server :x

250 posts
13,179 battles
you came after me and now you surpassed me in term of total games played. I'm still under 3K
congratulations bois. :medal: your attitude also admirable
Now you should slow down your gameplay and pay attention about play better (a.k.a. improve quality)
​over 5000 games is a bit too late to recover your stat (but who cares)
There is still room to improve your performance and refine your enjoyment

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

​over 5000 games is a bit too late to recover your stat (but who cares)

who cares,.... look at my stats. lol

411 posts
6,164 battles

who cares,.... look at my stats. lol

And I personally saw you get nuked, :teethhappy: just a few minutes after, I got bombarded too! :child: At the end of the day, we all get nuked...So Banzai!:izmena:

Edited by _TAMAL_

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

And I personally saw you get nuked, :teethhappy: just a few minutes after, I got bombarded too! :child: At the end of the day, we all get nuked...So Banzai!:izmena:

yeah.. stats is no use..

as long we have fun.

but maybe i am the member here who have >5K match and no tier 10....

415 posts
10,918 battles

I only have 1 Tier 10 (Montana) so don't feel bad ... you're not missing much anyway ... T10 is pretty boring most of the time.

411 posts
6,164 battles

yeah.. stats is no use..

as long we have fun.

I'm 2k atm and no t10 too. I only intend to get Yammi, maybe in future :) 

1,493 posts

Greetings,

I don't have tier 10, atm I have a tier 9 FDG, I don't use much, I have my best fun in tiers 4 to 8,  5 being optimal, my best ship is Konig...

I've been having really great games lately, I have really improved my skills, the best hint I got is when someone told me about the little clock you see in binoculars when you line up your shot, it tells you how many seconds it takes for shells to reach where your aiming at... I didn't know that until late last month!!!  But boy, now I do, it makes even more of a huge difference....

Already working on my next 5000

Thanks for all the good wishes & the cakes, still waiting for an Albany & a Oleg

:smart_fish:

Ordrazz

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Greetings,

I don't have tier 10, atm I have a tier 9 FDG, I don't use much, I have my best fun in tiers 4 to 8,  5 being optimal, my best ship is Konig...

I've been having really great games lately, I have really improved my skills, the best hint I got is when someone told me about the little clock you see in binoculars when you line up your shot, it tells you how many seconds it takes for shells to reach where your aiming at... I didn't know that until late last month!!!  But boy, now I do, it makes even more of a huge difference....

Already working on my next 5000

Thanks for all the good wishes & the cakes, still waiting for an Albany & a Oleg

:smart_fish:

Ordrazz

With the timer on the binoculars,if you go to 'Settings' then 'Controls' and 'Select Crosshairs',then select 'Dynamic',it makes it so the tick marks will line up with the flight time of the shells.You still need to adjust for how fast the target is ( this takes some time ),but can make it easier to land shots.

For instance if your target its 10 seconds shell flight time away:

DD you may need to lead by anything up to 15 beacuse they are fast

CA/CL should be right on about 10 seconds

BB slower ones you may need to lead by only 6 or 7 seconds for the slower one.

Dynamic does take a little while to get used to but is worth it.

Best thing to do is keep an eye out for tips from other players on the forum.I learned quite a few just reading how other people play.