You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

paypal payments not working?

10 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Check your PayPal. Me and a bunch of people I know just got a number of emails from them about "suspicious activity" and having our accounts restricted until we do a check on account security. 

2,222 posts
13,710 battles

I think there is a problem with the game binding something that triggers paypal security. Simply close WOWs to make your purchase.

892 posts
7,853 battles

My PayPal had stopped working with WG for a long time now and remains so. Uncannily though, it works perfectly fine with my other online transactions. My previous ticket got "resolved" by asking me to contact PayPal and PayPal told me to contact WG. Oh well.....

892 posts
7,853 battles

I think there is a problem with the game binding something that triggers paypal security. Simply close WOWs to make your purchase.

​I tried that before AND also tried to transact using different workstations/notebooks in different locations but to no avail.

2,222 posts
13,710 battles

​I tried that before AND also tried to transact using different workstations/notebooks in different locations but to no avail.

Do you have pre-approved payments enabled? If so might be worth disabling it to see if it makes a difference.

218 posts
3,790 battles

Do you use card/bank account with paypal or do you have deposit in paypal? I also have the same problem last year. Turned out it was my card that i attach to my paypal account.

683 posts
7,358 battles

. My previous ticket got "resolved" by asking me to contact PayPal and PayPal told me to contact WG. Oh well.....

I feel you mate, but I can't stop smiling when I read this :P

Same situation happened around me too. Both parties pointing fingers at each other with no answer for a problem. 

Edited by Darkworld_2015

892 posts
7,853 battles

Do you use card/bank account with paypal or do you have deposit in paypal? I also have the same problem last year. Turned out it was my card that i attach to my paypal account.

​Nope. Nothing wrong with the card I have attached to my PayPal account. I can transact without problems at all eg Massdrop, eBay, Amazon etc except WG. Ironically using the same card, it worked fine with WG. Just can't do it with PayPal.
Edited by Xirvis

[SPAR]
6 posts
5,606 battles

Hi all,

I have similar problem using Paypal e-wallet offer for a ship (note this is an offer through Paypal e-wallet only). It keeps on saying "we are unable to process your payment using Paypal please go back to merchant and try using another paying method" and next a pop-up screen "oops something went wrong". There were no other paying methods for this Paypal offer. Sigh, it's almost 4 days after submitting  the ticket and still waiting for some solutions.If anyone got the solution and answer, don't mind let me know. Thank you.

Edited by Sal8