Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

the new and reworked russian dd

40 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

so what you guys think? i didnt play yet but this morning check it out after update ognevoi now have 10KM torps which is interesting

also have podvoisky, minsk in my port but now i wonder which can share capt with leningrad

[BRU]
279 posts
2,066 battles

so what you guys think? i didnt play yet but this morning check it out after update ognevoi now have 10KM torps which is interesting

also have podvoisky, minsk in my port but now i wonder which can share capt with leningrad

Well, Minsk (aka Can't-afford-Leningrad) is in the same class of destroyer leaders as the Leningrad, so...

But you can use any Soviet DD captain on the Leningrad without having to retrain them. :tea_cap:

Edited by EJL

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

Well, Minsk (aka Can't-afford-Leningrad) is in the same class of destroyer leaders as the Leningrad, so...

But you can use any Soviet DD captain on the Leningrad without having to retrain them. :tea_cap:

leningrad need EM so not all is suitable but minsk should be the one as it's just the same ship minus the torpedo range :P

[BRU]
279 posts
2,066 battles

leningrad need EM so not all is suitable but minsk should be the one as it's just the same ship minus the torpedo range :P

But what if Minsk captain has no EM? :trollface:

Beta Tester
906 posts

They seem sucky haha, I sold most of them that was given to me as replacements. Nice 20mil for free nearly.

Only the kharb is worthy, rest meh I don't think I'll waste my time playing them.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,623 battles

Minsk said that she's not a "new russian dd".

VMF paper DDs, they are clone and modeled by Lesta Studio

stole torp tech from IJN DDs, robbed gun tech from N**i DDs and build in Italy

Edited by MatterCore

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

They seem sucky haha, I sold most of them that was given to me as replacements. Nice 20mil for free nearly.

Only the kharb is worthy, rest meh I don't think I'll waste my time playing them.

podvoisky 9.2sec reload, 7.5km concealment, 22.5sec turret traverse and useless 4km torp :teethhappy:

insta-delete from port :teethhappy:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

podvoisky 9.2sec reload, 7.5km concealment, 22.5sec turret traverse and useless 4km torp :teethhappy:

who said it useless?

imagine this: a podvisky and a Nicolas cage go to the cap, then podvisky became the bait and draw all shoot to let nicolas to cap

Beta Tester
125 posts
6,162 battles

I have enjoyed them from the Minsk up. Trashcan is still trash but the rest ok. Oh and never ever have I pressed BATTLE and hoped to have CV's in the game when I'm a DD. But hey, that's the Groceryboy for ya.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,623 battles

who said it useless?

imagine this: a podvisky and a Nicolas cage go to the cap, then podvisky became the bait and draw all shoot to let nicolas to cap

suddenly 16 torps from unknown coming :izmena:2xDevastating Strike :D 1xDouble Strike :playing:  plus Teamkiller:trollface:
Edited by MatterCore

440 posts
3,379 battles

pod is actually quite fun so far for me. Her characteristics makes her feel like saling a mini russian cruiser, except it has 360 degrees rotation guns. 

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,566 battles

pod is actually quite fun so far for me. Her characteristics makes her feel like saling a mini russian cruiser, except it has 360 degrees rotation guns. 

not for me haha delete it get a port slot is more worth it

but ognevoi is fun, terrorize bb with torps and guns blazing on dd and cruiser even it's only 4 guns

440 posts
3,379 battles

I do wonder, should I keep or sell the gnevny? Because I also have Minsk and both pretty much have the same turret reload and traverse just with Minsk having an extra turret and other advantages of being a tier higher

Sorry for making a mini ask topic :teethhappy:

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,623 battles

I do wonder, should I keep or sell the gnevny? Because I also have Minsk and both pretty much have the same turret reload and traverse just with Minsk having an extra turret and other advantages of being a tier higher

Sorry for making a mini ask topic :teethhappy:

I have Anshan then sell at once Gnevny

1,162 posts

My short and compact potato review:

Podvoisky: True definition of "RUSHHHH B!!!!...." and a true speed demon. Great for coop funzies!!

Gnevny: Weaker than old T6 Ognevoi. Nothing new. Sold it.

Minsk: Slightly harder to play T7 Kiev and Kebab's challenger for drag race.

Kiev: Lovely as usual. <3

Ognevoi: I am have a dual nationality now, and did I told you I have been blessed by the emperor?

[BRU]
279 posts
2,066 battles

Ognevoi: I am have a dual nationality now, and did I told you I have been blessed by the emperor?

10km torps... :happy_fish:

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,303 battles

Podvoisky - Haven't bump into one yet but some of our chat named her "Poipoisky" due to reasons idk :hiding:

Gnevny - Sold immediately 

Minsk - I'll stick to Leningrad

Kiev - Back to her former glory except harsher MM 

Tashkent - I'm on stock hull....

Will explore the sub line once I'm done wif ****Kent :red_button:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

My short and compact potato review:

Podvoisky: True definition of "RUSHHHH B!!!!...." and a true speed demon. Great for coop funzies!!

Gnevny: Weaker than old T6 Ognevoi. Nothing new. Sold it.

Minsk: Slightly harder to play T7 Kiev and Kebab's challenger for drag race.

Kiev: Lovely as usual. <3

Chief, where is your review on Tashkent and Udaloi? :trollface:

Sign in to follow this