You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
lordphilippe

Tier 3 premium Katori

13 comments in this topic

69 posts
8,918 battles

US has special event during the weekend to give away IJN tier 3 premium cruiser Katori, I wish we will have the same here. From what i see from youtube videos, Katori has beautiful camo, being the only tier 3 has catapult fighter, 13km range.

440 posts
3,403 battles

It's a very bad ship, no reason to bother having it here. :hiding:

why not have it as a collection? Like the Diana, Mikasa or Aurora, just so you can have the feeling of having a premium ship even though it's kinda worthless :D

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

why not have it as a collection? Like the Diana, Mikasa or Aurora, just so you can have the feeling of having a premium ship even though it's kinda worthless :D

Still waiting for Oleg ......

69 posts
8,918 battles

you are right I just want to have it, as it is not a sister ship to any tech tree ships, it is unique.

[LBAS]
4,596 posts
26,047 battles

This is what they said

Katori, being a japanese ship, has a deep connection to the US, hence it's only normal that they'd get a set of missions for her.

I assume that SEA will get something like Smith and EU a ship like Diana... what? We all know the EU will belong to the Soviet Union soon.

Edited by MatterCore

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,536 battles

This is what they said

Waw, stealing my Reddit comment, I have copyright on all my bullcake posts. >:3