You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

Are there plans to put more premium into store permanently ?

10 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Was just wondering whether we will get blessed with more perma addition to the web store ship availability.

Hoping mods or devs can shed some light to it , the current ones look a bit boring.

Will WG ever promote personal per account basis discount that pop up randomly from time to time like Garena offers ? I mean a personal one time offer of some ship with discount will promote sales alot.

Also is there a difference between selling ships in game vs selling them on the web , the added port slot is the only niche i supposed ?

I know that sales strategy differs for each region so i could only hope for the best :)

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,481 battles

Inb4 someone would post - "I'm waiting for the Enterprise, Yorktown, Akagi, Kaga, and (place your favorite ship here)."

And Shinano and Hood and Tone and Maya.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

The ships in the web store and the ones for doubloons in the port tech tree get swapped around every once in a while.Can't remember if it was NA or ASIA but it happened on one of them only a couple of months ago.

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

You can buy alot of premiums with doubloons in game. No need to list them in premium shop.

Well beside the duplicates in both , the ingame premiums are not exactly exciting either.

It is severely lacking in variety to me

Edited by legionary2099